DC | 009.

Please don't talk about Jay. His smut ass is dead. Get over it.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 ★·.·'¯'·.·★
"DIA"

"What ever you going through, Don't let it make or break y'all" 

"Hi mommmyyyy." Angel smiled moving around as Poppy walked in the house.

I looked over at her kissing all over Angel then looked down at Jr sitting in front of me on the floor playing with his toys "Look TT baby. There go mommy." I pointed.

"Mommy babyyy." Poppy called walking over to us.

He turned and looked at her then started smiling "Hiii fat mannn." She cooed bending over picking him up. "I'm missed youuu."

"Gimme yo hand." Pinky instructed.

I held my left hand up and Pinky grabbed it putting the braid in the hand then started to braid the rest of the braid down "These longggg." Poppy touched them.

"I look cute?" I posed asking her.

She nodded touching my edges "Yea. These look cute on you. You should've dyed yo hair like you said you was."

"They would've looked real good if her hair was honey brown no cap." Pinky chuckled. 

"Right." Poppy continued to touch em "You do this braiding shit Pinky girl."

"Ain't nobody fucking with me. Wait til I learn how to sew correctly." Pinky nodded finishing the braid.

"Who the fuck is this?" Devin nodded at my dad sleep on the couch.

"My daddy." All thee of us said at the same time.

"Damn, Y'all just let him sleep on the couch? Didn't even offer him a bed."

"Shut up cause he fell asleep while we was watching a movie." Pinky looked him up and down.

"✋🏽 don't even start." He held his hand up. 

"Y'all beef is ridiculous." I shook my head at them.

"Pinky don't get along with no damn body." Poppy shook her head.

"I do. Devin just makes my ass itch always saying shit." Pinky sucked her teeth starting on the last braid in my head.

"Dia y'all doll baby head." Devin shook his head sitting on the other end of the couch"Son ! Waddup la nigga." He held his hands out for Jr. 

"I get free hairstyles, So I don't really mind." I shrugged.

"That's exactly how I was when Poppy use to try new hairstyles on my head." Pinky chuckled.

"Momma at work?" Poppy asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

She walked over to the couch and started tapping daddy "Daddy ? Daddy ?" She shook him.