DC|014.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 ★·.·'¯'·.·★
"DIA"

"Chef's kiss for my next wish"

"Why we going in Baswell class for Ms. Pearl ?" Tyshon asked as the bell rung and our government class stood outside the classroom.

"The AC doesn't works in my class and Baswell letting his kids get a chill day and I am too so boom. Why not ?"

"I like that in you." Zamir nodded holding his hand out.

"Back up Mir." She pushed him back some.

"I be trying to show her love everytime and she give me the cold shoulder." Zamir shook his head.

We started walking down the hallway towards Mr. Baswell class. I looked down at my toes the whole entire walk down the hallway "Woah woah woah. What is this ?" Mr. Baswell students started asking as my class entered the classroom.

"Perl AC ain't working." Mr. Baswell waved his hand "Y'all ain't doing nothing and these y'all friends so I don't wanna hear it."

I walked in the class after Devonnie looking around the class for somewhere to sit. I saw Yahyah sitting with Jalan and Al deciding to go back there with them. "I like your sandals." Some girl told me as I walked past her.

I looked down at them then at her and smiled "Thank you."

"My homegirllll." Yahyah dragged as I walked over towards them.

"Hey." I grabbed a chair sitting beside her.

"You look cute today. With the toes out."

"Thank you." I sat my bag on Jalan desk.

"What you got to eat in here ?" He sat his phone down opening my bag digging around in it.

"Just some chips." 

"Waddup cuzzo." Al held his hand out.

"Hey." I dapped him up.

"Thank god you in here. I didn't wanna sit here with these two the whole period." Yahyah sighed in relief.

"You definitely was gone sit here with Al, Cause i was going to sleep." Jalan took the bag of lays out my bag. 

"Why you eating her shit ?" Yahyah asked him with a stank face.