DC|027.

ima changed bitch 😖 lemme lone bout drama ✋🏽.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 ★·.·'¯'·.·★
"DIA"

"We make each other happy"

"He aight?" Poppy questioned over the phone.

I shook my head no "No. He didn't wanna go to Melly's funeral yesterday and he's upset because he's limping."

"Why he limping?"

"He got shot in his side and the bullet traveled. So it hurts when he walks."

"He getting discharged today?"

"Yeah. He should be here soon." I looked down at the work that I was completing to kill time.

She shook her head "That's fucked up. I'll be so fucked up in the head if I was him."

"He is. He'll go like 20 minutes smiling and laughing then the rest of the day sad as hell. He is fucked up for real Poppy."

"Yeah, You gotta be strong for him. He gone be fucked up for a while."

"He kept saying something about getting shot for nothing. He was going through that pain for nothing."

She furrowed her eyebrows "What he mean by that?"

"I don't know. I guess because his friend died and he tried to save him."

"Damnnnn D. You gotta be there for him for realll."

I sighed "I know but I don't know how much longer I'm gonna go being strong for him because ... we all know I'm super sensitive and get scared over the littlest shit."

"You gone be okay. He gone come back from this too."

"I hope so."

"What momma say when you asked to stay with him?"

"She was like I can stay tonight as long as I go to school tomorrow then she said that I could stay the weekend but I have to work this weekend." 

"Y'all going to school tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"You met his momma? She mean?"

"I thought she was going to after she called him and cursed him out that morning he stayed with me. She actually nice and dramatic. She small too. She like 5 feet."