DC|022.

ıllıllı 𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞 ıllıllı
"HEAVY"

"Without dat badge you a bitch and a half nigga"

"Hell wrong with you?" Relly asked.

I slammed the refrigerator shut up rubbing water out my ear "Momma acting like she don't wanna do my hair."

"If Genesis don't it, It won't get done." He shook his head saying.

"She bouta do my hair, Ion care. I'm finna make her do my shit." I mumbled walking out of the kitchen.

I walked down the hallway walking back in my momma room "Ma ..."

"Jalan, I ain't doing yo damn hair. You just watched me take 4 hours doing Dawnie hair."

"I won't even here when you was doing Dawnie hair."

"What you doing tomorrow?"

"We going to the beach and ion want my hair out."

"Fine boy. Give me 20 minutes to rest really quick."

"Momma if I come back in here in 20 minutes and you sleep, Ima know some and ima know some real quick."

"Go ask that lil girl you was with the other night to do your hair." She waved me off "I'm tied shit."

I sucked my teeth "No. She at work anyways."

"So who is the lil girl?" She sat up patting her head.

"Business ma." I held my hand up "Find you some."

"Don't tell me you got a damn baby on the way too."

I held my hands up "Woah woah woah. Slow ya roll. You got too much dip on ya chip. Ion even fuck around like that."

"Cuss again." She warned.

I sucked my teeth "Can you do my hair now please?"

"Why you can't be like Relly? Don't bother me." She sighed shaking her head.

"Because, I'm yo different child. Your favorite child."

"Tanky was my different and favorite child. You just a pain in my ass."

"Ouch." I leaned back placing my hand on my chest.

"Yeah, That's exactly how it feels." She looked at me putting her house slippers on "Go get that stool with the wheels on it."

I walked out her room walking down the hallway looking at Relly sitting on the couch "Slide that stool to me."

He kicked over towards me. I grabbed it and slid it all the way down the hallway going back in my momma room "Don't slide that on my carpet."

"I won't." I mumbled picking it up.

"Bring it in the bathroom."

I walked in her bathroom putting the stool down. She stood on it grabbing the blow dryer. I turned looking down then up at her and bust out laughing "Momma, This is sad. Grow the hell up. Literally."