DC|049.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 ★·.·'¯'·.·★
"DIA"

"DIA!" Momma called when I walked by her room

I stopped walking to the kitchen and turned walking in momma room "Yes ma'am?"

"Where your daddy? Hm. Put this in the sink." She held out a plate.

I grabbed the plate from her "He went with Pinky to get her lease straight and buy furniture. He said they should be back soon."

"Police need your help locating a suspect in the Tuesday shooting that claimed the life of 22 year old Harold Reddit." I looked at the t.v seeing the news on.

"I'm hungry." She sighed sitting up. "I can't believe I let him do this to me again."

Yesssssuhhhh get intoooo ittttt. We got another sibling hitting the world soon. I hope its a boy.

"Wellllll .." I shrugged "Y'all fertile."

"Sh." She held her hand up "Go get me them popcorn chips out the cabinet."

"Chyna ate all of those last night."

She sucked her teeth "She did what ?"

"Mmhm." I nodded "I'm snitching momma. And Poppy came over here yesterday and drunk up all yo tea that's in there too. I made you some more tho."

"I can't wait til I move and y'all don't bring y'all asses back."

I leaned back offended "Wha— Ian do nothing tho momma."

"Whatever. Come on, Let's go snack shopping."

"Snack sh— Can't go wrong with that." I shrugged.

"Hand me my flip flops." She pointed at some plush flip flops.

I grabbed them and sat them on the floor in front of her "What Chyna had on when she left for school this morning ? Because her school called and said she was dressed inappropriate. Isiah supposed to went and got her."

"She had on some biker shorts with a white v neck ut the v neck was short and i told her changed her outfit but she ain't listen to me so hey ?" I shrugged. 

Momma shook her head sighing "She need a asswhooping."

"Lemme do it. Pleaseee lemme do it."

"No. Isiah gone do it."

"No he not. Daddy can't bring his self to harm us. He even said it. He gone feel guilty if he do it"

"Well he gone do it today because I'm tired of Chyna ass. Pinky wasn't even this hardheaded at her age and Pinky my most difficult child."

"Chyna use to getting babied because she is the baby." I shrugged.

"Sometimes I wanna bang my head into a wall dealing with y'all asses." She sighed grabbing her purse.