DC|023.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 ★·.·'¯'·.·★
"DIA"

"Put me on something new"

"WHAT MY NIGGA BOBBY BROWN SAID ?!"

"A TRUTH ABOUT A RONIII ! SHE'S A SWEET LITTLE GIRL ! YOU CAN TREAT HER RIGHT, FEEL NICE AND HOLD HER TIGHTTTT !"

"ONLY TENDERONIS CAN GIVE A SPECIAL LOVEEEEE ! A SPECIAL KIND OF LOVE THAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD INSIDE !"

I sucked my teeth waking up hearing them singing and playing that loud ass music "What the fuck is wrong with these motherfuckers ?" I sat up huffing taking the covers off of me.

I got out my bed pulling Jalan shorts out of my ass as I walked over to my door. I walked down the hallway stopping at the end of the hallway placing both my hands on my hips "MY HEARTTT BELONGS TO A RONIII ! SHE'S MY ONLY LOVEEE !"

I looked at Daddy standing inbetween Poppy and Pinky swaying side to side with them singing. Momma was in the middle of the floor swaying side to side singing "MY HEARTTT BELONGS TO A RONIII !"

I huffed looking at them then turned around walking back down the hallway "Annoying as fucking hell." I mumbled walking in the bathroom closing the door.

I used the bathroom then washed my hands and face then brushed my teeth. I walked out the bathroom shaking my head "HEY DIA !" Poppy yelled.

I held my hand up pissed off that they woke me up "Is that Marvin Gaye I'm hearing ?" Momma clapped. 

I went in my room closing the door behind me huffing "I can't stand them sometimes."

I plopped down on my bed grabbing my phone unlocking it.

Yahyah🕺🏽
Today 8:19 AM

we going to the beach today, you wanna go ?
8:19 AM

Today 12:49 PM

going with who 🌚
12:49 PM

biiitchhh you been sleep this whole timeeee😟
12:49 PM

at 8 in the morning on a Saturday after working until closing after 7 long hours of school the previous night ? .... yes ma'am i was
12:49 PM

bitch you is extra 😭😭😭😭
12:50 PM 

who going to the beach 🌚 i got a couple swimsuits to show off
12:50 PM