DC|018.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 ★·.·'¯'·.·★
"DIA"

"Don't give a fuck bout who you with cause she forever mine" 

(Yea i used the song twice, so what ✋🏽)

"Did you cry today ?" My sister asked as I got in the car with her.

"Yes. Some guys came in there and started fighting. Fucked the whole lobby up then they pulled guns out on each other and I started crying because I thought I was about to witness a murder."

She stared at me with a blank expression before she bust out laughing "Dia please get it together."

"That shit not funny. Because when he slammed him and he hit his head, I thought he busted his head open. I am a Christian, I never seen anything like that before up close and personal."

"Yeah, You're funny." She chuckled "Guess whatttt ?" She dragged.

"What ?"

"Daddy wife had they daughter last night."

"And y'all just finding out ?"

"I found out this morning when Pinky was on FaceTime with him."

"Aw, What's her name ?"

"Leah Simone."

"Aw. That's cute."

"Daddy was on the phone with Pinky earlier talking about Antonette finally finna get the fuck out his house. That man is something else I tell you."

"Wha— I can't stand him or Pinky." I shook my head.

"They got the arguing last night before her water broke and guess why ?"

"Why ?"

"Because daddy and momma had a lil secs the third night he was here and his wife found out cause Chyna potty mouth ass asked him about it while she was coming in the room."

I jerked my head back "Excuse me ?"

"Girl yes. Now momma acting remorseless talking about we did what we did. What happened happened. Like girl when you started acting like that?"

"Then she talking about 'I got heart problems, I ain't finna skip a beat arguing with her over my babydaddy.' Then guess what Pinky gone tell momma ?"