Five

You walked behind Qui-Gon and Padmé was by your side. Jar Jar walked behind you and Padmé. Anakin was still on your mind as you all continued to walk through the town. Qui-Gon had called Obi-Wan on his communicator to see if there was anything of value on the ship to sell to make the money, but even yours and Padmé's clothes wasn't enough. 

"That boy was very interested in you." Padmé commented as you guys walked through the market, a little behind Qui-Gon. You hummed in response to her. 

"He is like me." you simply said, but Padmé knew what you were talking about and nodded. "A connection of some sort." you added. 

Suddenly, you heard some commotion and looked behind you. Jar Jar was pushed to the ground by some creature. He angrily held some food at Jar Jar and continued to push Jar Jar. You sucked in a breath as you felt the pulling feeling again. You could felt your heart beat harder and ringing in your ears as the feeling only grew stronger again when Anakin walked up to Jar Jar and the creature. Anakin spoke the other language from the shop again, but you caught the name Sebulba. They exchanged some words again before Sebulba angrily walked away. 

"Hi." Anakin said to you three as you all walked up to him. 

"Hi there." Qui-Gon replied. 

"Your buddy here was about to be turned into orange goo. He picked a fight with a Dug, an especially dangerous Dug called Sebulba." Anakin informed. 

"Mesa haten crunchen. Das da las ting mesa want." Jar Jar said as Qui-Gon helped him up. You and Anakin locked eyes as Qui-Gon told Jar Jar that Anakin was right. 

"Thanks, my young friend." Qui-Gon said, getting Anakin's attention off of you. You all started to walk away as Anakin followed too. 

"What is your name?" Anakin said to you as he walked up next to you. 

"Huh?" you asked, not fully hearing him. 

"What is your name? I told you mine, I think it is only fair to know yours." Anakin answered. 

"____. My name is ____." you said with a small smile. The pulling feeling was overwhelming, yet oddly comforting. Especially when Anakin was close to you. "She is my big sister, Padmé" you added as you gestured to your sister and she waved as Anakin. 

"Nice to officially met you!" Anakin smiled at you. 

~

"Here, you'll like these pallies... Here." Anakin said as he bought from fruit for you all from a kind, old woman. 

"Thank you." Qui-Gon said as he took them from Anakin. You watched as Qui-Gon lifted his cover and show his hidden lightsaber as he put the fruit in this pocket. You felt Anakin's surprise as he saw the lightsaber. Well, you at least think you felt some sort of emotion from Anakin. 

"Oh, my bones are aching." the old woman said, getting Anakin's attention. "Storm's coming up, Ani. You better get home quick." 

"Do you have shelter?" Anakin asked Qui-Gon and then looked at you with concern. 

"We'll head back to our ship." Qui-Gon replied. You all walked away from the stand. 

"Is it far?" Anakin asked. 

"It's on the outskirts." Padmé answered this time. 

"You'll never reach the outskirts in time! Sandstorms are very, very dangerous. Come on! I'll take you to my place!" Anakin said as he led the way to his home. 

 ~

You shielded you face with your arm as the wind blew hard against you all. You felt the sand get all over you as Anakin led you all to the front door of his home and opened it. You guys got in quickly and Anakin closed the door once R2 was in. 

"Mom! Mom, I'm home!" Anakin called out. A woman came out from the kitchen, drying her hands. She looked up from her hands in surprise as she saw she had company.  

"These are my friends, mom!" Anakin said as he introduced you all. 

"I'm Qui-Gon Jinn." Qui-Gon said as Anakin turned to you. "Your son was kind enough to offer us shelter. 

"I'm building a droid! You wanna see?" he asked you. You felt nervous, but then excitement from Anakin. Before you could answer, he grabbed your hand and led the way. "Come on! I'll show you 3PO!" 

You looked back at your sister as she had an amuse smile on her face. She shook her hand as she let out a light laugh at you looking a little helpless as Ani dragged you to another room. She followed you and Anakin into the room that was filled with various droid parts and tools. You heard R2 follow you guys as Anakin took you to his workbench. Anakin took off the cover of the droid on the bench. 

"Isn't he great? He's not finished yet." Anakin explained as he looked over at you. 

"He is wonderful!" you said in awe. 

"You really like him?" Anakin asked as you nodded. "He is a protocol droid to help Mom. Watch!" he added as he turned on the droid with the press of a button on its neck. 

"Oh! Oh! Uh- Where is everybody?" the droid asked as he turned fully on. The droid only had one eye. 

"Whoops!! Yeah!" Anakin said as he reached over behind him and grabbed the eye the droid was missing. Anakin carefully put the eye on. 

"Oh, hello! I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations." C-3PO introduced himself. 

"He's perfect!" you exclaimed. 

"Very!' Padmé added as you and her looked at the hand built droid. 

"When the storm is over, I'll show you my racer! I'm building a Podracer!" Anakin said excitedly to you. "You can see too if you want!" he said to Padmé. 

"I would love that!" you said as you three watched C-3PO walk around. 

"I'm not sure this floor is entirely stable." he said as he wobbled as he walked. "Oh! Hello! I don't believe we have been introduced!" C-3PO said to R2. R2 beeped happily to 3PO.  "R2-D2! What a pleasure to meet you! I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations."

R2 chirped and bleep something in response. 

"I beg your pardon, but what do you mean, naked?" 3PO asked, confused. r2 bleeped in response. "My parts are showing? My goodness! Oh!" 

You, Anakin, and Padmé laughed at the droids. You looked over at Anakin, who was already looking at you. Never once the pulling feeling weaken. It wasn't bad, because you could tell Anakin wasn't bad at all. But oddly enough, you were getting use to it. 

There was a reason why you and Anakin were connected and you plan on finding out when all of this is over.