Please not that one, no

Cross-testing Experiment

SCP-120117 and SCP-049

O.C. Neutral, Euclid

O.N. Twilight Wolf, The Plague Doctor

Testing log:

"It's very risking for 049 to interact with 120117, even if we know 120117 is invulnerable in the testing we've conducted, we can't be putting it to a lot of testing with this SCPs. Besides both SCPs are more than capable of killing each other, even with this we still don't understand the nature of 049s "Pestilence" this might be a chaos if something went wrong."-Dr. Samuel Mac O'dovell

both SCPs are getting ready, SCP-120117 wore a white collar because 120117 likes it, 049, however is chained up to a humanoid restrain collar. SCP-120117 is put in the temporary containment again and like the encounter with SCP-053, she went invisible again. SCP-049 is putted in the containment 1 minute later, the Doctor's shackle came off and started to go in the wall. CCTV showed just like the cross-testing with 053, 120117 however had other ideas, one of the interview with 120117 showed of her flirtiness. SCP-120117 showed her self when the Doctor isn't looking, her form however mimicked the Plague Doctor's aspect but a more feminine way, being shorter, slimier, has a slight curvature like a female, and even had a lavender on her head. SCP-120117 is aware of SCP-049's liking of lavender.

The Doctor turned around and seeing another plague doctor with a lavender on it's right head, and ceramic mask with a pair of beautiful red and blue eyes. The Doctor spoke, "Oh my, i didn't saw you when I entered here, say who are you, ma'am" the puppy spoke, again forgetting the appropriate language and spoke her native language back in the island, the Doctor didn't understand. "Pardon, m'lady. But I don't know that language of yours"

The puppy spoke again, "Excuse me, Doctor. I'am getting used to English, it's hard to speak a language which is not your mother tongue, right Doc?~" with a thick Twilight accent

"Of course, say your language and accent is new to me, care telling me where your from?" said the Doctor

"I'am afraid I can't say it due of my fear of leaked information which can lead to my homeland getting destroyed by foreign pest"

" I see, well gotta say I'am completely unaware of another Doctor in this foundation."

"Well now you know right?~"

"Say you might be able to help me with my work of finding a cure for the Pestilence, you seem capable of doing the same thing I can, Ms. ?"

" Karma will do, and you?"

"I have a lot of names in other languages, call me anything you like. Karma"

"How about... Master?"

049 froze and stared and the puppy. "Ok?"

"Turn around will ya'?"

SCP-049 turned around as SCP-120117 turned back to her original form.

"Can I turn around now?"

"If you want to" as she sat down and put a lavender on her head

049 turned around only to see the doctor is now this small adorable wolf girl.

"Karma?" asked 049 curiously and confused

"Yesh?" asked the puppy

"So, your not a doctor?"

"well, I can heal anyone if I want to so, not quite"

"Oh ok, so you can cure the Pestilence"

"well, firstly there's no cure for it, second your claim of the Pestilence is altering human life of death and making them immortal or just a zombie, half dead, half alive. Right Doctor?~"

"Firstly, how dare you insult my life time of working to cure this disease"

"Aww someone angry?~"

"are you insulting me!?"

"im just joking ok doc"

"I have enough of you offensive puns"

049 walked to 120117 and grabbed her by the neck, SCP-120117 is holding SCP-049's hand trying to get out. SCP-049 tightens his grasp on SCP-120117.

"Pestilence not real"

049 dropped 120117 in horror of what he just heard

"W-what?"

120117 just chuckled while rubbing her neck, she just stands up and approaches SCP-049 with a smile on her face with a hint of blushing, 049 steps backwards and hits one of the corners of the containment cell, SCP-120117 just hugged SCP-049 a moment later after staring at him

"W-what are you doin-"

"shh"

049 just pets her head.

"your not mad that I tried to kill you?"

"no, i can't be killed easily, besides I can kill you with what I have."

"I'm sorry"

"shh it's ok, I forgive you"

20 minutes later, SCP-120117 fell asleep in SCP-049's arms, 049 nodded his head and sat down and pets 120117 more. 4 hours later both SCPs were moved back to there contaiment cells. SCP-120117's security level was lowered and free to leave containment when ever she wants.

interview will be conducted in the next chapter

To be continued*