20 ft

"Yejin-ah, are you ready?" The director's voice echoed through the megaphone, "It's not yet too late to ask for a stunt double!"

Yejin laughed and shrugged off what the director told her. One of the reasons why she accepted the drama is because she find the premise very interesting, and the script made her laugh a lot. As a multi-billionaire Chaebol Heiress who accidentally landed in North Korea because of a paragliding incident, she thought she will be doing a paragliding stunt as well. Apparently, cameras and green screens can do the trick just as good.

"Im okay gandong-nim (director)! I'm already disappointed that you wont let me paraglide for real!" She joked, paired with that alluring laugh of hers.

"Sorry Yejin-ah, but I'm more afraid of your insurance company if something bad happens to you!" The director said, and proceeded to giving instructions to the production staff.

A man approached Yejin and ensured that all cables are connected and tight. She will be lifted by a machine at 20 feet, so the production team can capture the vibe that she's indeed paragliding.

"On my count! Hana, Deul, Set!" The director instructed the machine operator to raise Yejin up. Slowly ascending into the air, Yejin can't help but admire the beauty of the place. She has always been a nature lover, and now that she sees the whole observatory in birds eye view, she is definitely in awe.

Perfect skies and the mountains behind her, the scene looked perfect in camera.

At 15 feet, Yejin looked down— her biggest mistake. She wasn't afraid of heights, but the wind blowing in her face and the slow ascend were the perfect combination to startle her. She shrieked a high pitch 'AHHHH!' to release all the tension building up.

"Yejin-ssi, are you okay?" A familiar voice uttered. It was a little garbled because of the megaphone, but she's sure she just heard her boyfriend's voice.

At work, Bin and Yejin still call each other with honorifics to avoid unprofessionalism issues. The director and few production staff knew of their relationship, while the rest still thinks they are just close friends.

"Bin-ssi, is that you? Why are you here?" Yejin said to the small mic attached to her. The production team was only supposed to shoot her scenes today, so it's technically Bin's off day today. Why he's here is beneath her, as he didn't even gave her a heads-up that he's coming.

"I spent my morning worrying about you, so I drove here to make sure you're okay!"

Yejin felt as if her heart jumped out of her body at 15 feet in the air. Unable to think clearly because of what He said, she mistakenly called him as their endearment to each other. She immediately corrected herself when she realized that her voice will be blasted off the speakers down there. "Binnie— I mean Bin-ssi, I'll be fine! No need to worry!"

"Just tell me if you need anything!"

She can barely hear the megaphone because of the strong winds, but she giggled lightly at the thought that Bin has taken the megaphone to his possession, eagerly checking on Yejin every minute if possible, and possibly annoying the director.

"Isn't 20 feet a little too high, gandong-nim?", overwhelmed with worry, Bin's mind was flooded with thoughts. The Byeolmaro Observatory where the shooting will be held weren't close to Seoul. He drove almost 4 hours just to get here to make sure Yejin is okay, only to see her suspended at 20 feet. Imagine his distress.

"It's safe, Bin. We have tested that at least five times," Trying to ease Bin's worries, the director tapped him in the shoulders and whispered, "we will take care of your girlfriend, don't worry."