Drunk Yejin-ssi

⚠️ Content Warning: This chapter has some mature content that some people may not be comfortable reading. Please proceed with caution and at your own risk.

Bin is watching a random documentary to pass the time. It was Hyo-Jin Noona's birthday so Yejin and her friends all went to her place to celebrate. He needed to keep himself busy so he wouldn't bombard Yejin with texts and calls to ask if she's okay.

Instead, he patiently waited. At 2:15 am, his phone lit up indicating a call from her. He picked it up in its first ring, "Love, how are you?"

"Ooops!" A voice of a woman said. The voice is familiar, but it certainly wasn't Yejin's. "Pick up your woman here, Bin-ssi! She's completely out of control!"

"DO NOT BELIEVE HER!" Said another voice, to which he was now certain that belonged to his girlfriend. "I AM COMPLETELY FINE MY HANDSOME LOVER!"

She clearly wasn't. Sober Yejin would never say that.

Knowing that he's on loud speaker, he asked the group, "Shall I pick her up now?"

Ji-Won, the only one left with a bit of conscious sober sense said while stifling small laughs, "We're almost done, Bin-ssi! Go pick up your beautiful lover!"

The call ended. Going back to their topic, the 7 drunk women giggled like teenage girls. It was unlikely of them to talk about this, but the 8 bottles of wine they finished have completely clouded their judgment.

"Your turn, Yejin-ah!" Talking about their very own fantasies, the women were laughing and hitting each other with pillows with each dark secret revealed.

"Hmmmm," she said with a sheepish smile that turned into a naughty one. "road head."

"YEJIN-AH!!!!!!"
"RAUNCHY!"
"OH MY GOD, GIRL!"

"HEY! YOURS ARE ALL MORE VULGAR!" She retorted while she held a wine glass on her hand, gulping its contents to the last drop before pouring more.

At 38 years old and her career profession on the line, she would never suggest such a thing to her beau, especially since cameras are everywhere. Thus road head being one of her hidden sexual fantasies.

Screw this expensive wine for making her spill.

It was now Hyo-Jin's turn, and as expected, they all erupted into screams and squeals when she revealed hers.

Thirty minutes later and her friends' husbands came one by one, and it didn't take too long for Bin to arrive and pick her up too.

She snaked her arms in his for support while they bid their farewell to each remaining Cinderella. Yoona yelled with an evil smile on her face, "Bin-ssi, enjoy driving!"

Everyone erupted into laughter and began adding fuel to the fire. Even Yejin who's still completely drunk, giggled.

"Bin-ssi, remember the speed limit in Seoul!"
"Yejin-ah, remember what i told you!"
"The longest stop in a traffic light is in the intersection on—"

Yejin silenced them by putting her index finger to her lips. As if that would really shut them up.

Being in an enclosed space with her boyfriend was definitely not helping Yejin. As if adding to her misery, Bin hovered at her side to strap her seatbelt securely. She can feel his hot breath on her and he gave her a chaste kiss on the lips, tasting the wine off her.

They started pulling off, and the sight of Bin driving with one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on her thigh was making her crazy. Combined with the confidence that the wine brought to her, she was indeed unstoppable.

She eyed him seductively as she gathered her hair and tied it into a ponytail.

Her hand landed on his thigh and travelled north.

"...Do you mind taking the longest route on our way home, Baby?"