LA Bliss - Grocery

January 2019

"But baby, i dont wanna order pizza!" Bin said to Yejin as they lie on their bed.

It's already 6:30 PM, and they still haven't left their bed since they woke up at 9:30 AM, except when Bin gets up to the door for their food deliveries, or when they go to shower to clean up after making love.

For brunch, they ordered pizza per Yejin's request. For their late lunch, they ordered chinese food. Unknowingly to Bin, Yejin ordered pizza from another restaurant, and it came the same time as the chinese food they ordered. Yejin practically force-fed him pizza the whole day. And at this rate, just thinking about pizza makes him gag.

"Baby please, let's eat something else!"

"What do you like?"

"Hmmm.." Bin paused for a moment before saying, "Yejin."

Her lips formed into a beautiful smile, and shades of pink to red was evident in her face. Unable to reply to what he said, she just grabbed a pillow to hit Bin with it. He caught the pillow mid-air, threw it away, and grabbed her face to kiss her.

Hunger for food was replaced by their hunger for each other. Definitely.

-

"Ban for pizza still stands, baby." Bin said, as Yejin displayed her puppy eyes to persuade her boyfriend, "you know I love you and I'll do anything to make you happy, but believe me when i say im gonna vomit if I have to eat another slice."

The clock in their bedside table tells them that its already 8:00 PM. Yejin only laughed at his boyfriend's exaggeration and decided to make fun of him. "Okay Binnie. Lets go out," she stood up, grabbing her jacket and tossing his on the bed. "We're gonna get pasta.... And pizza too..."

"BABY!"

She stuck her tongue out in response.

-

Yejin sees the relief in Bin's face when they arrived at the parking of Ralph's instead of a pizza joint.

Still inside the car, Yejin planted a chaste kiss on her boyfriend's cheek, "I'm going to cook for you, Binnie"

Yejin and Bin were relieved when they saw how few the people are inside the grocery. Sporting a cap, jacket, and other accessories to hide their identities, the two were confident that no one will know their beautiful little secret... or so they thought.

Yejin was walking along the vegetable section when he noticed Bin wasn't behind her. Unbothered as she knew Bin needs to grab a few things for himself, she continued grocery shopping. She grabbed different kinds of meat and vegetables and after a few minutes, she saw Bin with their cart almost full.

"What's this, Binnie?? Are we going to stay here for 2 months?" She put the meat and vegetables in the cart and scanned what her boyfriend intends to buy. She laughed as it is full of chips, wine, cereals, milk, and chocolates.

"I like doing things like this. You know, the small things we couldn't do in Seoul." He hugged her from behind and kissed her temples, "Grocery shopping with you makes me so happy"

Hand in hand, they scourged through the grocery together looking for other things to buy. Luckily, the grocery is almost empty, and they sometimes have the entire aisle to themselves. Bin occasionally steal kisses from her making her little heart flutter.

Not that she's complaining.

They knew they already got everything they needed, but they just enjoy doing what a normal couple does out in the open, savoring each moment, knowing damn well they couldn't do this back home.

Yejin saw a familiar item in their cart, making her gasp. All colors left her face in embarassment.

"KIM TAE-PYUNG!" she called out for her boyfriend in the dairy aisle, softly dragging him to their cart and whispered, "BABY, what's that?! Is that what I think it is?"

She pointed at the big box on their cart.
'Latex condoms', it shows on the label.

"What is that doing in our cart?"

"What?" Bin asks cluelessly, as if she doesn't know the answer to her own question, "I already told you earlier, Baby. We ran out. Not my fault," he teases Yejin, and when she looked at him in disbelief and embarrassment, he winked at her. "You were the one teas——"

"YAAA!" Scandalized Yejin is still one of his favorites, going after Sleepy Yejin, Hungry Yejin, and  Straight-from-Bath Yejin.

"I know we ran out, Binnie. But do we really have to buy here? In the grocery?" She said in a very low voice, practically whispering to his boyfriend,
"We can just have one box delivered. Someone might see us buying that here."

"Who, baby?" Bin said, looking around the almost empty grocery to prove his point, "No one's here."

"You'll never know! The cashier might—-" Yejin was cut off by a kiss from her boyfriend. It was a quick peck on the lips, but so sweet it immediately shut her up, much to his triumph. 

Bin laughs at her girlfriend's reaction and snaked her arm around her waist

"Come on, baby. Let's go home now."