Bin's Land Cruiser

⚠️ Content Warning: This chapter has some mature content that some people may not be comfortable reading. Please proceed with caution and at your own risk.

Yejin easily spotted the Bin's car in the parking full of sedans. It was the black Land Cruiser with the pitch black windows that no matter how hard you look, you can't see what's inside. Bin opened the door for her and Yejin entered his car.

Tonight is date night, as Bin promised Yejin. Both become overwhelmingly busy with their own projects, so this will be their much needed break.

He started his car and buckled his seatbelt. He leaned over to fix hers, and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

She was obviously resisting the strong urge to smile as he stared at her with that eyes.

"I love you," Bin said.

"I love you more," she replied. Bin drives with one hand on steering wheel and one holding Yejin's hand.

-
"Where are we going?" Yejin asked for the 5th time, hoping she'll annoy the answer out of Bin and he just blurts out the destination because she pissed him off.

Unfortunately for Yejin, Bin has the longest patience in the world, so he just smiles at her every time she asked the question.

That's where she decided to have a little fun. Yejin took a good look at his boyfriend. He already know that he's sexy and he'a handsome.

But damn, he's wearing a white long sleeved polo with two buttons undone partnered with a black pants.

"Binnie, why is it hot in your car?" Yejin mumbled in the flirtiest voice she could muster.

In his peripheral vision, she saw her shift uneasily in her seat, and removed her coat afterwards. Yejin was wearing a black dress underneath. Bin tightened his grip on the steering wheel, repeatedly chanting 'focus on the road, focus, focus, your destination is close!"

Meanwhile, Yejin thanked the heavens that she wore this dress, knowing damn well Bin can't resist her in this piece of clothing.

"Baby....Uh.."

Yejin ignored his pleas as she slowly unbuttoned her dress, revealing her red lacy underwear. Bin took a quick glance of his woman and the car swerved a little. There was nothing else Bin could say rather than, "Baby.. what.."

Yejin smiled seductively at his boyfriend, "Binnie, I'm sorry. It's really hot in here," Yejin fixed the car's AC and her hands landed on Bin's thigh afterwards.
Seeing the obvious bulge in his pants, She leaned towards his boyfriend and kissed his neck— teasing his boyfriend in this torturous ordeal.

Yejin ran her fingers on his thigh upwards until she felt the man's hardness. Bin sharply turned the car as he exited the expressway. She started unbuckling his belt, and his heavy breathing was like music in her ears. Once out of the expressway, he stepped in the accelerator, and the car ran at a speed that is certainly way past the limit.

She held his manhood in her palm and gently gave it a squeeze.

"Ah, fuck" Bin said, arousal completely taking over him. Bin rarely curse, so hearing him now, Yejin wanted to jump his bones.

Her initial plan was to just turn him on, but seeing Bin now cursing and obviously turned on makes her cream the red lacy lingerie she's wearing.

Yejin wrapped him in his hand and gave him quick but hard strokes, making him lean on his seat, as the car sped up some more.

"We're close," Bin said, earning a confused stare from Yejin. Realizing what he just said, he corrected himself awkwardly, "I meant we're close to our destination,"