Realizations

A/N:
Thank you for your overwhelming support for the previous chapters ❤️ it inspired me to write some more. Sooooo here's one shot set 1 month before Eomoni's birthday ;) enjoy!

xxx

Bin got off the elevator and walked through the corridor. From a distance, he can already hear the blasting speakers, louder and louder as he take each step towards their shared home.

He didn't bother to knock, because he knows that the sound of it will probably be just drowned out by the idols singing in the background.

He opened the door to a wonderful sight. Yejin was dancing in her black camisole and silk shorts, vacuuming their living room. She didn't hear him enter, certainly because of the  songs blasting in the speaker and the deafening noise from the vacuum.

Yejin was dancing to Twice's TT with a vaccuum in her hand. She knew all the dance steps to the song— making Bin smile a little, still standing behind the door. He watched her lift the carpet and ran the
vacuum underneath. 

She fluffed the throw pillows in the living room and arranged the picture frames, each containing a beautiful memory still vivid in his mind. Bin secretly adores Yejin's hobby of taking pictures, having them printed, framed, and displayed in their home.

She grabbed the first photo, wiping the dust it collected. Bin smiled as he saw the photo taken last 2018: Yejin and Bin's first date. The memory that this photo brought replayed in his mind—
Bin always listen intently. He wasn't much of a talker, so he feared that his 'awkwardness' might threw her off, considering this is their first date. But Yejin just continued to talk to him, telling him her favorites, talking about her family, talking about her dream roles, literally talking about anything. Thirty minutes later, Bin began opening up to her, and before they both knew it, Bin couldn't stop talking about his life. Looking back, he realized that something about her draws him in, and he can be his comfortable self whenever he's with her.

The second photo is definitely the cutest. It was a close-up selca of Bin and Yejin in her
former apartment, with him holding a cup of cappuccino in his face while looking at the camera, and her giving him a kiss on the cheeks. Bin couldn't remember exactly when this was taken, but all he know is that they were having one of the best days in their life as a couple when she took this photo.

Yejin smiled at the third photo: Bin smiling triumphantly while he carries Yejin bridal style with a golf club in her hand. This photo was taken after Yejin aced her shot, all thanks to Bin's patient coaching(and all the other shots she painstakingly made for the past hour and half)

The fourth photo is taken in Switzerland, during the the time they filmed Crash Landing on You. Their production was delayed by 1 day because of unavailability of equipment, so the director and the staff in charge had to find a way. Yejin and Bin took advantage of this and explored Iseltwald. Yejin set up her camera in the tripod, and prepared for a jump shot. Hana, Deul, Set, JUMP! The picture came out beautiful: Bin was holding Yejin's hand while jumping in the air, and the perfect Lake Brienz behind them.

Bin couldn't stop himself. With Yejin still cleaning their photos, he wrapped her in his arms. Planting soft kisses on the back of her head.

Yejin turned the volume down and faced his boyfriend, "Binnie! You startled me. How long have you been standing there?"

"I just got here, Baby." For 30 minutes, he stood there— but time passed by so quickly he didn't even noticed it.

Yejin showed the photo to his boyfriend, and the couple shared a genuine laugh. "Do you remember this, Binnie?"

"Of course, Baby. That was one of the most frustrating weeks of my life," he said, tucking in the loose hair to her ears, "We had to stay in different rooms and in different floors! I had to sneak in every night to your room!"

Yejin laughed some more, remembering his manager forbidding them to visit each other's room to avoid rumors— all the more sharing one.

"Do you remember that morning when the wardrobe manager had to discuss something to me in my room?" Yejin said as she planted a soft kiss on Bin's nose. He laughed at the memory, "you hid on the cabinet for 20 minutes, wearing nothing but a robe."

Yejin continued, "We did that for her sake. She would faint if she saw you in my room wearing only that,"

Looking at his girlfriend's smile filled his heart with overwhelming feeling. Her eyes reminded him that these are the set of eyes he wanted to wake up to every morning of his life.

He loves her more than anything in this world.

That was when it clicked—He knew what he had to do.

"Baby, I forgot to buy something in the grocery," He grabbed his keys once again and assured her, "I won't be long, Baby."

She kissed him in the lips as they were bidding a temporary goodbye.

Remembering his promise, it really won't take long before he got back to her. And besides, it wouldn't take too much time to buy an engagement ring. Right?