Award

⚠️ Content Warning: This chapter has some mature content that some people may not be comfortable reading. Please proceed with caution and at your own risk.

-

She lightly tapped his shoulders with both of her hands, sliding her palms on the expanse of his suit as she smoothened out the non-existent creases in the fabric. With his designer and team out of the room, the lovers were left inside the room as they waited for his car.

To say that he looks 'dashing' is a huge understatement- There are no words that would best describe how the love of her life looks.

He grabbed the edges of his suit, straightening the garment that hugged his buff body. The sight made Yejin swallow the lump in her throat, intentionally coughing the unwanted thoughts away.

"I'm so proud of you." She says, focusing on other thoughts as she tiptoed to reach his lips for a peck. "Are you sure you don't want me to wait for you in the car? The ceremony won't take long."

"I'm sure." There he was again, flashing his wistful eyes that wanted nothing but the best for her, "Rest and wait for the guests to come."

His phone beeped, indicating that his ride is ready. With her hand in tow, he went to the direction of his door. She stopped him, sporting a smile reserved for only him, "Wait."

Yejin fumbled in his dresser drawer, looking for the gift she had hidden last night. "Close your eyes," she says, earning a laugh from the man but proceeded into closing his eyes anyway. Moments later and he felt her grip his arm, the familiar feeling of leather snaking his wrist. "Open."

He opened his eyes to one of the most sophisticated watches he had ever seen, gifted by the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes upon. She knew he like collecting watches, and she knew what exactly his taste is. Hyun Bin couldn't hide the delight in his face as she strapped the watch on him. She took her hand to his lips when she finished. He kissed each digit, pouring the overflowing love he has for her. He kissed the back of her hand like the Queen that she is.

His kisses travelled upwards, planting soft pecks on her arms, shoulders, and finally, her neck. Putting the watched hand on the other side of her neck, he pulled her closer as he expressed his appreciation for everything she has done for him. He found her lips and gave her a soulful kiss, one that leaves her breathless under his touch each time.

"Thank you." He says, breath hitched with desire. "You are the best gift I could ever receive."

He said each word earnestly, his stare boring into her vulnerable heart and soul.

They both decided that he has to leave now, before they do something that would definitely make him late for the awards ceremony.

He will receive his President's Award now, and he'll receive the Yejin's award later.

***

Yejin took a sip from the champagne in her hand, taking in the sight of his ridiculously handsome boyfriend on the screen of her TV. Sporting the Tom Ford suit that she helped pick, he effortlessly stood out in the crowd- Now whether it was because her eyes automatically looked for him in each room or he was just a natural head turner, she'll never know.

His stance, his walk, and his smile held her captive.

Sigh, she misses him already.

Desire was pooling on her lower stomach as she remembered how he showered her body with feathery light kisses. She exchanged her glass of champagne for a glass of water. No, she doesn't need to have these thoughts of his man when his parents were basically standing in the same room as her. She further shook the indecent images in her head when she saw his mom walking towards her, ready to catch up with his potential daughter in law.