Drunk Bin-ssi

Originally posted in twitter. Haha! Drunk Hyun Bin and annoyed Yejin prompt. 🤣

 🤣

-

Bin is silently praying that Yejin is already asleep.

Fumbling over their door, trying (and failing) to input the passcode, he slapped himself lightly in the face to put some sense into him.

Finally, he opened the door. He thanked heavens that there are no lights inside as it only meant one thing— his woman is already asleep and she wouldn't see how drunk he is right now.

"Do you know what time it is, Kim Tae Pyung?" A voice said out of the dark.

Bin jolted, holding his chest because she scared him to death.

Yejin sat on their sofa, tapping her foot on the carpeted floor. The light from her phone illuminated her face— the only source of light in the pitch black living room.

He uttered a simple 'hehe,' as he knew it's gonna be the death of him. He hurriedly went to her side to apologize. However, the darkness of the room plus his brazen drunken state was a lethal combination to Yejin's precious vases that sat in different places across their living room. He tripped, and the shattering sound tells her that her expensive ceramic vase from China now lie in her floor in pieces.

Yejin ran to open the light and there she saw her broken vase and her seemingly broken man who's now kneeling on the floor trying to pick up the pieces.

She was mighty pissed—but it was only a vase. She went over to the drunken man and tried to pick him up from his kneeling position, "get up! You're going to hurt yourself!"

"Shhhh.... Yejin is going to be mad.... Do you think she'll notice? There's a hundred vases in here."

"I'm Yejin... and yes I will notice!!!!!!"

"Oh...." he looked at her with a surprised expression and an apologetic smile.

"Baby girl....." he said, whispering to her ear as she helped him stand up, carrying his weight on her slender body, "I think I broke your vase......"

"You think?!" She said, hitting him in the chest as they walked towards the sofa. She was more pissed that he called her baby girl than the fact that he broke her favorite vase.

He was indeed drunk to his senses.

He collapsed on the sofa and he snaked his arm to her waist, pulling her on top of him.

"You know you couldn't hold your liquor, why did you drink so much?! What if—"

He cut her off with a soft peck on the lips, "I love you, Yejin-ssi."

"LET ME FINI—"

Another peck. "I love you........"

"HYUN BIN! I WILL—"

This time it was no longer a peck but a soft languid kiss.

Yejin tasted the alcohol in his lips, and strangely liking the sight of this drunk man craving for her kisses. She pulled back to breathe, only to be pulled to his lips again seconds later by his muscular arms.

"You are so clingy when you're drunk," She said breathily in between kisses.

Feeling the heat of the moment, they decided to continue in their own bedroom, with Yejin teasingly going ahead of him and swaying her hips seductively for him to see.

He went up from the sofa real fast, and he immediately felt all the liquor leave his stomach from the whiplash.

Yejin looked back at him with an annoyed and irritated expression. Hands on her waist, and eyebrows furrowed, she uttered the words that he knew would be the end of him.

"Did. you. just. vomit. on. my. expensive. wool. carpet???"

Hyun Bin slept on their living room sofa that night.