2. Type

I'm frightened for my life right now. I had not other option but sit up and pull his body to turn him around so I can look at him 

"Oh, it's you." I sigh in relief looking at a sleeping Bryce.

He looks so peaceful but still

I woke him up by continuously poking his shoulder.

"What?"

"Where are we?" I ask him

as low as I could. Even my voice triggers the headache I have even more.

"Are you fucking stupid? This is my room."

I look around and let my guard down. I was so concentrated on my headache and blurry vision that I didn't realize I was in a room that I have probably slept in more than my own. I can call this my second house. I spend a lot of time here with Bryce and I get along with his roommates, Josh and Griffin. I live by myself in a tiny apartment, on a really bad neighborhood so I rather spend time here than get shot to death where I live.

"Also, I'm not letting you drink again." He comments as I stood up from the bed. I've never felt so dizzy in my life.

I need a shower and brush my teeth because I puked all over myself last night.

When I finished showering I went to Bryce's wardrobe and stole a shirt and joggers. I basically look like trash now but I could care less. He was no longer in his room when I came in so I will go downstairs where he's probably getting some breakfast.

As I made my way to the kitchen I got distracted by the front door opening. I stood waiting to see who was about to walk in. I was left frozen when I saw Jaden closing the door behind him.

Jaden's Point of View

I stare at the girl with wet blonde hair and over sized clothes. I'm mesmerized by her. She has no intentions into breaking the silence that's been prolonged for a couple of seconds now. Lucky for her, I can stand here all day. She's fun to look at.

She rolls her eyes continuing to walk away when I smiled and looked up and down at her. I follow her into the kitchen a little confused on why she's being rude.

"What's up dude." Griffin says when he saw me walking in behind Rye. "Sup." I say back.

Rye looked at Griffin's bowl of cereal and sighed. I have never seen someone look so angry about a bowl of cereal.

"You do know that's my cereal right?" She asks annoyed and Griffin laughs. "I didn't know you live here." I say to her.

"I don't." She simply replies.

"Where's Bryce?" I ask. Rye once again rolls her eyes at me. This time Griffin noticed her eyes rolling and laughed with me. Rye stared at both of us who just had a laugh about her and then walked away pissed.

"He's right here." Bryce says walking in.

"Wow she seems mad. What did you do to her?" Bryce asks laughing when Rye walked pasted him without saying a word or looking at him.

"Rye is plain rude in the mornings." Griffin says and Bryce nodded in agreement.

___________________