15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
▬▬▬▬ ♡ ⋆ .༉ ▬▬▬▬

AFTER KLAUS CALLED REBEKAH AND ADELAIDE, he immediately started to find out where they were, but he couldn't because of the cloaking spell that Adelaide place on them. Also, Freya couldn't do a locator spell because if she did, she would be overwhelmed by Adelaide's magic, which is really overwhelming.

Klaus has some places in his mind where the two could be, but right now, he has one place in mind. New Orleans. He got into his car with everyone knowing where he was going, they knew that he would get them back.

       So, he drove and drove until he arrived to New Orleans.

✩  ➴ ︎ ˚ .  ✦

MEANWHILE, Adelaide was still trying to contact Esther until out of nowhere she appear,

"Why did you call me, dear?" Esther asks with her eyebrows knitted together. Adelaide jumped a bit at her sudden appearance but calm down and gave Esther an answer, "I need to find a way for me to stay alive."

"Oh." Esther mumbles, Adelaide sigh and nodded, "Yeah. Do you know any spells or something that could keep me alive?"

"Before I do tell you, I want you to know that I appreciate you for making my children happy again. I haven't seen them that happy for a long time and I know that your death will completely shatter them. Which is why I have to be honest with you. There's only one way to keep you alive but it's come with a very high price." Esther says, Adelaide knitted her eyebrows together before giving Esther a desperate look,

"What is it? I will do anything."

✩  ➴ ︎ ˚ .  ✦

KLAUS SLAMMED THE CAR DOOR CLOSE, he definitely knew that Rebekah and Adelaide is here, he asked around and he was given the same answer from each person, "Oh yeah, I saw her and the other blonde drive towards the Lafayette Cemetery." Or some of them would say, "They were just at Rousseau's but that's all I know."

       "Rebekah!" Klaus shouted as he glances around the cemetery, trying to find out where the two women are. A whoosh was heard and Rebekah appeared in front of Klaus, a look of surprise on her face.

      "How the bloody hell did you find us?" Rebekah asks, Klaus gave her a smirk, "Lucky guess."

"Where is she?" Klaus asks or more like demanded. Rebekah pretended to not who 'she' is. "Who?" Klaus gave her a blank look,

"Don't play dumb with me Rebekah." Klaus roll his eyes, "Where is she."

Rebekah sigh and cursed under her breath before opening up her mouth to reply but she closed her mouth when she saw Adelaide walk out of a crypt, a defeated look on her face. Klaus' eyes followed where she looking and saw her.

"I'm here." Adelaide muttered, "Can we go home now?" Klaus and Rebekah share confused looks before looking back at Adelaide, "Addy, love, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Adelaide says with a smile, a fake smile but they couldn't tell. "Let's go home." The two Mikaelson siblings nodded slowly and Rebekah left the two alone, "Angel, I know you're not okay. Tell me what's wrong?"

       Adelaide felt her heart warm, he knew that she wasn't okay. He probably knew her better than she does and they only knew each other for awhile. His concern for her made her want to cry, so all she did was pull him into a hug. Klaus was surprised at first but did not hesitate to wrap his arms around her,

      "Just hold me." Adelaide whispers, her eyes filled with tears. Klaus nodded against her shoulder and hugged her tighter. She's gonna miss this, his hugs, cuddles, kisses, romantic gestures, his eyes. She would miss everything.

a/n;

okay, i lied. i know i said i wasn't gonna update today and update tomorrow but i couldn't help myself. what do you think esther said? let me know !!

leave a vote and/or comment

edited.