part 1

we came home from our time away in turkey. i'd gotten a room, near enough, to myself. only time i'd not be alone is when my dad and cherry would give me brooklyn so they could probably go, i could only assume to, shag. when we got my back i had a text from my mum. she had invited me over to stay with them for a night or two. i went straight to my dad. "hey dad" i said as i got into the back of the car. "yeah" he replied. "do you think i could stay at mums for a night or two" i asked him. "um... sure" he smiled. "thanks, she just texted me and i thought i should ask if that was okay" i smiled back as we drove home. i made sure the text my mum and tell her that was okay.

once we got home i went up the stairs to my room and packed some clothes to go to my mums. it was quite chilly so i only packed one pair of shorts, hoping that the weather would be better. i walked down the stairs with my bag and got in the passengers seat next to my dad. "ready" he asked me. i nodded and we started driving to my mums.

when we arrived my mum and dan were standing waiting outside. i got out of the car, "bye dad" i smiled and got out. my mum started walking over and gave me a hug. "thanks paul for dropping him off" my mum smiled and closed the car door. "heya old sport" dan smiled, i gave him a slight nod. he ruffled my hair, i sighed and fixed it. "right in we go" my mum smiled as we walked in. i forgot how big her house was. it was like massive. "come on, i'll show you to your room" dan smiled and started walking up the stairs. i looked at my mum and she nodded so i followed him. "here's your room" dan smiled, after we walked up about 20 million steps, "hope you like it" he smiled. the room was massive and had a double bed, a chest of draws and even a massive a tv. i looked at dan and he smiled. "it was going to be liams but he didn't want it" dan smiled, i turned and gave him a confused look. "liam is my son, he's about 16/17 and doesn't live here anymore" he smiled. i nodded and put my bag on the bed.

"dinners ready" my mum yelled, i sighed. it was only like half 4, i wasn't that hungry but i went down the stairs anyways. everyone was already sitting around, eating, by the time i got there. "oh, come sit down max" my mum smiled, i sat down at the only empty seat. i didnt start eating, instead i looked at the 4 children sitting eating food. there was obviously tilly and leo, they still look basically the same. then there was a toddler, who i was guessing was my mum and dans kid. the most odd thing though was the fact that there was a random, i would say, about 20 year old women sitting at the table. i didn't know who she was but it was okay, i didn't care.

after dinner, we were just sitting around. "right well this is boring, i'm going to my room" i said as i put my hands on the table and pushed myself up. "uh, no you're going to do the dishes" dan said. "no, i'm going to my room, i said and walked away. i sat on my bed and heard dan bitching about me, i swear everyone hates me. i listened in on the conversation. "no sara, he needs more discipline" dan said, just outside my room. "no dan" the doorknob started turning, but suddenly stopped. "he's been through a lot, just leave him, we'll talk to him in the morning" my mum said. "fine, but he needs to be shown some manners" dan moaned as he walked away. i sighed and got into my bed. i just stared at the ceiling, hoping that the night would go slow. hoping that i wouldn't have to face tomorrow, hoping that i could just lay here forever.