61

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have been spotted at the Heathrow Airport

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have been spotted at the Heathrow Airport. New year's eve together?

Heartthrob and singer Harry Styles has been spotted at the Heathrow Airport last night with his friend Louis Tomlinson.  Both boys seemed to be really familiar and cozy with each other.

Since the first rumors of the two singers dating each other appeared a few months ago, they gained a lot of fans and shippers. Although the first speculations were refuted by the two singers, a lot of fans, the so called 'Larries', started to find new proves for a relationship between the two boys.

'I know I said, that Louis and Harry don't know each other, and it was true at the time, but since my birthday party they have grown really close.', Niall Horan, collegue and friend of Louis Tomlinson, recently confirmed. The question whether the two were dating or not has not been answered by him or anyone else close to them.

The most famous fanpage on Instagram 'Larry Stylinson' has recently posted a picture of the two boys in a restaurant. It was the first picture of them being together in public and the final confirmation that they at least are friends by now.

We still don't know, whether Louis and Harry are a couple or just friends, but we know, that they look a little too close to be just friends, or not?

No matter what, we're excited to know, that two amazing people have found each other's company and probably spend their new years eve together. There's no better way to start the new year.

We're excited to see what the future holds!

29. Dezember 2020

a/n

I'm really really sorry, that I'm not updating this story. As I mentioned before, I'm moving and it's stressful as hell.

It's just a little update, but I hope you like it anyway.

I just wanted to inform you, that the story's not on hold or forgotten. I'm going to update more often again soon!

If you're interested in following me moving to Berlin and starting a new life, you can follow me on my social media's.

Instagram: sxngleforthesummer
Tiktok: levxosa

Thank you for your comments and votes and all your patience with me!

Lots of love xx

-M