21

Liked by heartbreakweather, louis91t and 1, 200, 289 others

niallhoran SUPRISE! 'Fools Gold' is out now!

View all 402, 299 comments

nialler what a suprise! Especially after you said nothing about new music in that interview a few days ago *sarcasm*
Comment liked by nouis and 24, 200 others

nouis @nialler you're still so strange but I love you because of that!

harrystyles Wow, this song is amazing! Why didn't you show me before?

niallhoran @harrystyles you were too busy with Eddy...

louis91t and who do you have to thank for that song? Without me you would be still laying on your couch, trying on face masks!

niallhoran @louis91t thank you, master! For torturing and forcing me into writing a song!

harrysrainbow @harrystyles haha niall's still pissed that Harry preferred Ed to hang out 😂😂

heartbreakweather I'm in love with that song 😍😍

niallsprincess the song's so sad 😭 first flicker, then the whole heartbreak weather album and now fools gold? When are you going to be happy again?
Comment liked by harrystyles and 19, 290 others

larrystylinson Love ❤️

lewiscapaldi although I've already listened to it, the songs still gives me goosebumps!

louis91t what does this Lewis mean, Niall? He heard it before?

niallhoran @louis91t I showed him last time we hung out

louis91t YOU DID WHAT? AND WHAT ABOUT ME? THE REAL LOUIS? YOUR BEST FRIEND?

harrystyles oh, poor jealous Lou!
Comment liked by niallhoran and 20, 207 others

larrystylinson OH MY GOD, HARRY'S COMMENT ABOUT LOUIS! WHAT THE...?

stupidlarry @larrystylinson calm your tits! Niall confirmed in an interview that the two don't even know each other! This Larry conspiracy is so pathetic!
Comment liked by haylor and 2, 290 other idiots

louis91t @niallhoran I'm gonna replace you with Harry like you replaced me with fake Lewis!
comment liked by harrystyles and 29, 290 others

larrystylinson @stupidlarry does Louis comment look pathetic to you?
Comment liked by harrysrainbow and 9, 299 others

niallhoran @louis91t @harrystyles yes, come on! Team up together! #captainssuccess

louis91t @niallhoran you tricked me! I hate you!

larrystylinson @niallhoran THANK YOU, CAPTAIN!
comment liked by louibear and 26.098 others

View more comments

17. June 2020