33

More Larry proofs? Louis Tomlinson was seen at Miami Beach

This morning Paparazzi spotted Louis Tomlinson surfing at Miami Beach. The pictures showed Louis between the waves, wearing a tight neoprene. He looked well rested and really happy.

Is it because his possible boyfriend Harry Styles is spending his holiday with him?

It's been some time since the first rumors of singer Louis Tomlinson and singer Harry Styles dating made it in the headlines.

First possible proofs of the relationship had appeared in June after quarantine, when Louis and Harry had been spotted at the LA Airport together on a flight to London.

While singer Niall Horan, who's a good friend of Niall and Harry, recently confirmed in an interview that the two men don't know each other in real life, the believe in Larry Stylinson (a mix between the names of Harry and Louis) is still as strong as ever, thanks to Niall Horan, who's confirming this theory more than ever over Instagram comments.

Singer and heartthrob Harry Styles has just dropped a picture of him being on a boat in Miami on Instagram yesterday. Louis hasn't liked the picture yet, but he hasn't been active on social media either. Fans were assuming the worst, especially after model Kendall Jenner commented a red heart under Harry's post.

But since the Paparazzi pictures were published, the Larries are going crazy. New assumptions of the two spending their time together again appeared and Niall Horan's words, that the two singers "don't know eachother" seem more and more like a lie.

Some fans also claim, that they've seen Harry with a small brunette guy having dinner in Miami. Last night  pictures had been leaked on Instagram. In the pictures we see Harry at a bar together with another lad. Unfortunately the quality of the pictures is so bad, that we can't really recognize the faces of both men. Just the outfit of one of the persons, gives us the confirmation, that it's Harry. It's the same outfit he had been captured in by Paparazzi a few hours earlier.

But are these things proof enough to say that  Larry Stylinson is real?

All we know for sure is, that Harry's currently in Miami and Louis Tomlinson has disappeared from Social Media. That leads us to the one and only question:

Is it really possible that Louis Tomlinson is spending his time in Miami with non other than Harry Styles or are we all wrong and Harry is spending his days with Kendall Jenner or some other friends?

29. July 2020

A/N

I'm excited, because I made some great manips for this story!

I also wanted to ask, if you like the story so far?

Thank you for reading!

Lots of love xx