15

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson seen at LA Airport

They call themselves "Larries" and sail on a ship called "Larry Stylinson" with Niall Horan as their captain.

Nobody knows how the fans of singer Harry Styles and singer Louis Tomlinson started assuming a secret relationship between the two celebs, but the number of so called "Larry shippers" is still growing everyday. The first and most famous Instagram fanaccount "larrystylinson" has around 2 million followers by now and there are more to come.

While some people would say it's fake, we have to say that some facts just speak for themselves. There's always been rumors about Harry's sexuality, but the british singer never confirmed those. Although some of his lyrics and pictures of him on stage with a pride flag speak for themselves, he never wanted to lable his sexuality. "I  think it's not that important to label myself", so Harry in last years GQ Interview.

Louis Tomlinson has never been in the spotlight for his sexuality. Rumors about him dating the british model and actress Eleanor Calder hit the newspapers headlines during the last years, but again, those rumors were never confirmed.

Fact is, that both men had spent their quarantine time in LA, although it's well known that Louis prefers his home country Great Britain and doesn't even have an own flat or house in America. Maybe he did spent his time at Harry's?

Coincidentally Louis and Harry were spotted at the LA Airport this morning. Pictures show both men tanned and well rested. According to eye witnesses both singers had been seen on the same flight to London Heathrow.

Do we still believe that the singers don't know each other?

There're no proofs of a relationship yet, but we're sure the Larries will give their best to find out. Because that's what Corona gave us: enough time to earn some skills that make you work better than the FBI.

We're excited to see what the future brings.

What do you think? Is Larry real or is it just some made up nonsense?

09. June 2020

A/N

Quarantine and Corona dissappeared in this book by the time of June.