Chapter 1

Taehyung's POV

I am at my mom's bakery shop doing some homework for tomorrow. It is pretty hard. It's time like this that I hope I had Jungkook with me, he is good at English. I was busy thinking about my boyfriend when some high notes slain my ears.

-Taehyung!!! Tae!

-Yes mom? Is she obliged to scream my name like this?

-We are closing, pack your things. She throws me the keys to the shop. Lock the door, I'm waiting in the car sweety.

It's 7 pm already? Wow, why are Sundays always short? I did not finish my assignment. I was whining about the fact that doesn't want to do it at home.

*

The driving was in silence for a short period when my phone starts ringing. I picked up the call from "Mochi"

"Hey!!!

-Tea! My love, the Nutella of my bread, the oil of my Hamburger, the...

-Lol, what do you want?

-Bear... He says while whining. Can I copy your work? I didn't do mine plus you know I suck in English? He pleads with a soft voice. I'm sure he is pouting now.

-Ok but it's not free.

-Oh my!!! Thank you bae I will give you your chips.

-Four.

-Three.

-No homework then.

-Tae!! Ok, four. Please save me.

-Ahhh! Ok. Come early tomorrow so that you can copy some in the morning and the rest at lunch. Good night.

-You are my favorite werewolf. Night."

I love to talk to my best friend. We are in the same University *the Royal University* I got there on a scholarship. We are doing the same class we want to be designers. It is a University where many are children of high personalities. Jimin's Dads are well-known architects in the country and both beta.

We arrived and mom parks the car and we get out. We entered the house and mummy say she is going to make dinner before dad comes from work. I was going to ask her if she needs help but my phone rang again. A stupid smile appeared when I see who is calling me. "Cookies"
I ran to my room to answer.

"How are you?

-I'm fine and you? How was your date?

-I'm good and it was not a date! I was with Jin Hyung when she came and I don't know how but a paparazzi pictured it to make it look like we were on a date!
He is panicking

-Ahhhh Kookie I am joking. I am laughing my ass out

-Don't do that! You scared me, baby. I thought you were mad at me.

-A whole prince like you? The future Alpha of Korea? Got scared. I say in a mocking accent

-Oh! You are becoming a very confident beta. I'm sure he is smirking.

We laugh and talk 'till my mum called me for dinner. Guess dad is back.

-Kookie I have to go I will video call you later, I want you to help me with the last questions of my English assignment.

-Ok no problem. See you"

*

Dad was narrating a story that happened at his work, we were all laughing and eating at the same time. I love my family incredibly much. Mom is an omega who got rejected by her mate because "she is fat and fat is ugly" that is what he said later on her ex-mate died in a car accident. *Cough karma cough* and dad is the wonderful beta who loves mom and married her even though she was pregnant with me.

-Tae this is your suppressants for this month. Dad hands over me a plastic bag containing my heat and scents suppressant.

-Thank you.

-Tae you are 21 now. Did you find your mates? Or any boyfriend? Jimin will be a good match huh?

I'm hiding the fact that I'm a male omega because mom says it is dangerous and that "people" are bad. But she always asks me if I've found my mate tho. We can find our mate at 20 when we are mature.

I am dating Jungkook since I am 20, we have been friends for nearly two years now and I have had a crush on him since I was 18.

-Sweety, you are blushing!

-Mom!!! it's nothing, I don't have anyone and no mate too. Even if I do find him... with all the suppressants I am taking I am ashamed of myself.

-You are afraid he may not recognize you? Don't worry the bond is stronger than that. Dad explains. Also, you have been taking suppressants for a long now. Since I am 8yo to be exact. It may stop working 'cus your body may start to reject it.

Reject??? But I need it. Jungkook should never know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Likes and comments are greatly appreciated
I know many of you are not familiar with the use of bold letters this way but give it a try you will not regret it.

J-Hope you like it. It is a little bit short it mostly to give you a preview of the story but chapters will not always be short.

This book will not disappoint you. If there are any problems please tell me.