The Bet *Muffy*

"And that is a R for TJ Kippen,"Buffy said,"You only have S and E left."

"You got a lucky shot Driscoll,"TJ said,"And you have H and O so you're not far behind."

"Okay Kippen, then shoot,"Buffy said. 

"You seem pretty confident, how about we bet on it,"TJ said. 

"What's the bet,"Buffy asked. 

"The loser has to ask their crush out,"TJ said. 

"Okay,"Buffy said. 

"And the winner gets to decide how they do it,"TJ said. 

"You're on Kippen,"Buffy said,"And when you lose and have to ask Cyrus out, you're going to ask him with a flash mob at your next game."

"Not going to happen Driscoll,"TJ said,"I'm gonna win."

TJ had won. 

Buffy had just lost. 

"That's H-O-R-S-E, that spells Horse Driscoll,"TJ said. 

"Whatever Kippen,"Buffy said. 

"So, who's your crush then,"TJ asked. 

"I'm not telling you that,"Buffy said. 

"You have to, I have to know how to make you ask them out in the most embarrasing way possible,"TJ said,"Besides, I told you about my crush on Cyrus, so you owe me."

"First of all, you did not tell me you liked Cyrus, I figured it out and confronted you about it. And second of all, I don't think you even know him,"Buffy said. 

"Try me,"TJ said. 

"It's Marty,"Buffy said. 

"Marty, you mean Track team Marty,"TJ asked. 

Buffy nodded. 

"I thought he asked you out and you said you just wanted to be friends,"TJ said. 

"How do you,"Buffy started. 

"Marty is one of my best friends,"TJ said,"He told me he liked you and then asked you out but you rejected him."

"First off, since when are you and Marty best friends and second of all he did ask me out but i like him now,"Buffy said. 

"Okay, first I've known Marty my whole life,"TJ said,"And you changed your mind or something?"

"I only thought of him as a friend until I started hanging out with another guy and realized I actually did like him,"Buffy said. 

"Okay, so you wanna ask him out. Then do it,"TJ said. 

"Aren't you forgetting you get to decide how I do that,"Buffy said,"I lost the bet remember."

"Yeah, but it's different now that it's Marty,"TJ said,"I think you guys would be good together. I thought that when he first told me about you."

"Does TJ Kippen care about someone other than himself,"Buffy asked. 

"Yeah, yeah, move off it. And don't tell anyone,"TJ said. 

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you care,"Buffy said,"Except Cyrus who will find it cute."

TJ blushed and turned away. 

"So Kippen, are you going to help me ask your best friend out or not,"Buffy asked. 

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this,"Buffy said to TJ. 

"Trust me, he'll think it's cute,"TJ said,"His love language is gifts and quality time. It's why he freaked out when you got him those sneakers and asked him on a virtual date."