I'm Sorry *Wonah*

To My Soulmate

I'm sorry. I wanted to start with that.

I'm sorry I never got to hold your hand or even meet you.

All I know is that the initials J.B. ended up on my wrist one day and I fell in love.

My friends and I used to play a game where we would guess what your name was.

I didn't even know if you were a boy or girl until I was older and something inside me told me you were a boy.

You don't deserve going through life without anyone.

Even though we are soulmates you should find someone else.

Someone who is so much better than I ever was.

Nothing you did made me do anything. I didn't even know you.

I was tired of myself and felt trapped in a world I didn't want to be in.

Please find someone who loves you as much as I did. Find someone who you can love.

I love you J.B.

I don't know what your name is or where you're from or what you're like.

I know that you're my soulmate that I love and that I always will.

I guess you deserve to know more than anyone about what I was really like.

I hid away from the world not wanting to be seen. I never showed my true self to amyone.

I love music. I would spend hours and hours a day listening to music.

I loved to paint and draw and express my creativity.

I always loved drawing pictures of what I thought you might look like.

I absolutely hate science, it's not my thing. But if it's your thing then I would have dealt with it.

I'm not very big on sports either but I would have loved to go to a game with you sometime. Doesn't matter for what, as long as I was with you.

I love animals too. I had a big fluffy golden retriever named Snickers when I was younger, I wish you could've met him.

I left some stuff for you. To tell you more about me.

I left you pictures and my sketchbooks.

And I'm sure my parents would love to talk to you if you wanted that.

This is getting pretty long and I'm sure you just want to move on so I'm going to wrap it up now.