Falling Snow

I was already dreading my upcoming conversation with Claire, I wasn't prepared for it in the slightest. I'm currently at Morning Treats watching Samuel work. Not in a creepy way of course.

I couldn't help but notice how diligent he was. He worked hard at everything he did and wasn't afraid of failure, impressive really. The fear of failure is what makes me a failure.

Every customer seemed to like him a lot, I guess his bashful, yet boyish, smile got the better of everyone and not just me.

I concluded that I'm not in any way falling in love with Samuel. I wanted to have sex with him that's for sure, but I'm 80% sure it's not love and just a physical attraction. With my newfound attraction towards men I saw every good looking guy as a possible pleasure center. Awful I know, but I can't help it if I'm a horny teen boy.

Samuels small delicate frame is what attracted me for sure. He was skinny and lean but was still fit, he didn't have obvious muscles but from what I could tell he was defined enough, like a runner. His mop of curly light brown hair also attracted me.

God how I want to rake my hand through his hair as he cums screaming my name.

Holy Jesus sweet Virgin Mary I did not just think that in a public place like this. This boy is gonna be the death of me. I couldn't stop the blush from creeping up onto my face, I averted my eyes away from him and onto the table.

It was almost impossible to look at him, I couldn't stop myself from fantasizing about all sorts of sinful things. I would think about him naked, and underneath me. Or I would imagine him between my legs paying extra special attention to my crotch.

Sweet lord of mercy please cleanse me of these sinful urges.

I wanted to bang my head into a wall and bleed out from the embarrassing thoughts. Samuel would hate me if he knew about half the things I've imagined us doing together.

It was his erotic voice that brought me out of my daydream.

"You look flustered" came his teasing tone. I hesitantly looked up at him and he looked surprised for a moment.

"Blushing much?" He said laughing at the instant pout that appeared on my face.

"Whatever. Shouldn't you be working?" I asked, he just shrugged and pulled up a chair so he could sit across from me.

"10 minute break" he said simply. "So why are you flustered?" He asked, genuinely curious.

Might as well see what happens.

"I was having a daydream about you. But more like a wet one if you get what I mean" I keep my tone as serious as I possibly could, ignoring my instinct to just laugh at my blunt words.

Samuel is shocked to silence for a moment before bursting out with intense wheezing laughter.

"Oh yeah sure" he says sarcastically as more laughs burst past his lips.

Now it's my turn to make him blush. The jerk.

I lean forward so my face is close to his. He sobers up from his laughing rather quickly at my close proximity.

"I was imaging you moaning beneath me as I use my fingers to tease your asshole as you beg for a taste of my dick" I whisper this directly into his ear daring to even nibble his ear a tad at the end of my little speech.

He chokes on his own breath and begins coughing violently as his face burns with a bright pink blush upon his freckled cheeks.

"Or at least I'm sure that's what you want me to be thinking about huh?" I say confidently. He shoots me a glare but it falters as his blush just rises to his ears.