So It Began

Family,

Everyone wants one even if it hard to admit it. My family consists of psychopaths, thieves, masterminds, people who are never who they say they are, and everything in between.  

No, we are nowhere near related and far more ways complicated. Me well my journey started when I was just a little boy.

------------------------------------------------------

A young boy plays in the front yard of a large house. He is only five. He has as of now 12 sisters and 8 brothers but they all come and go so this number changes rapidly for him and by the way this black car is parking in front of their house he feels that it is surely going to change again.

Ms. Peak, the lady of this orphanage, walks out to the front and waits on the porch while some man in a suit opens the back door to the car. Outcomes another little boy. One with scruffy long hair and piercing almond eyes.

He looked scared.

The young boy watched as the new one was welcomed by Mrs. Peak. They had a little discussion before Mrs. Peak turned pointed to the boy playing in the yard with a smile.

He watched as the scruffy head boy hesitantly walked towards him.

"Hi"

"Hey"

" How long have you been here?"

" All my life."

" Maybe I can be here all my life with you."

" Why would you want to do that?"

" I don't know. I just feel like I'm supposed to."

" Your weird like a little alien......I like it."

"What's your name?"

" Jimin...Park Jimin"

"Taehyung.....Kim Taehyung."

That was the first time Jimin ever saw such a beautiful heartwarming smile like that one ever.

That day he vowed to keep it that way.

As the days went by their bond became stronger and stronger and almost unbreakable. They vowed to never leave each other and always be there for one another. Until one night shook their world.

It was in the middle of the night when there was a loud sound of glass shattering from the windows. 

That night men came and stole everything they could along with two young boys as a bonus prize. What better place to find a good source of money and two beautiful young boys to sell than the ragtag orphanage that rarely anyone paid any attention to.

Jimin and Taehyung never saw life differently after the turn of events that happened.  They were stolen from the place they called home at the age of 5 and sold into slavery at the age of 7. This didn't come without proper training. Being beaten and raped to death almost every day had the two young boys prepared for the world. And they put up with it all with one condition.....that whatever they do they are never separated. And who could ever turn down the two beautiful boys when they do almost anything to be together it was a deal of a lifetime.

Once they were sold off they soon climbed the ladder of sexual slaves as they embraced the little monsters they became. The beautiful Chimmy and TaeTae the Taboo Twins. Every man and woman wanted them from the thug to the president's cabinet. Any man with the desire for sure the two have met them even if it was just for one night but some people never make out the room.