3.✰A tease of reminicion

Jungkook and i walked through the hall with immense power, bringing all the attention to us.
Jungkook: they surely love to stare...
He whispers in an uncomfortable way
Me: you'll get used to it...

Nancy: You bitch!
I roll my eyes.
Me: ahh not again! I really hate how I'm about to act.
Jungkook chuckles.

Nancy: stop trying to steal my man, will you?
Me: bitch let me clarify this, I'd rather steal your snacks than your man, got it?
She looks at me puzzled, not knowing what to say before scoffing.
Nancy: i hate you!
She points her finger at me menacingly.
Me: hating me doesn't make you pretty, in fact beware, jealousy is bad for the skin
She huffs in embarrassment, her face becoming increasingly red before she walked away swaying her ass so far out to the side i though her hip bone was gonna pop off for a real one.

Jungkook: someone's on a burn streak
Me: what can i say I've been dealing with bitches and fake people since middle school, life taught me all of this
He raises his eyebrows in an impressed manner.

-Math class-
I sat down at my usual desk and Jungkook took the place where Emma usually sits, well as y'all probably understood, she's cancelled.

I was cracking jokes and laughing with Jungkook and the two students in front of me until those two backstabbers i used to call best friends decided to show up. They stop at my desk and look at me perplexed.

Emma: Y/n? Isn't that my seat?
Soobin: aren't i your only guy best friend? Are you replacing me?
Me: bohoo, you are both cancelled! Go away now!
Emma: Y/n? What's wrong?
Me: talk to you later okay?
I turn to the front while the two of them sat behind our desk.

<<Time skip, lunch time>>
Me: let's sit down
Jungkook: wow your special table
I chuckle, a bit confused.
Me: it's a table like the others?
Jungkook: you and your friends are the only ones who sit at this table, this one is always reserved for you
I giggle at his argument.
Me: it's just a table silly, it doesn't mean anything

Jungkook: you're a weird one Y/n, usually popularity gets to people's head
Me: man don't even pronounce that word, it's toxic

Emma: Y/n can you please explain what's going on?

You should be the one giving arguments bitchface. Oooh I'm about to end this woman's whole career. I'm about to cut this bitch. There's no angel on my shoulder, sis popped off, she couldn't handle the heat

Me: sit down my dear!
I smile at her and Soobin in a sinister way as they sit down.
Jungkook: shit be about to go down
I try to not let out any form of laughter by pressing my lips together.

Me: now do you two have anything to tell me?
They look at eachother as the air started growing tense.
Me: of course you guys do! We said we would never have secrets between us, come on I'm listening!
Emma: Y/n i did something really bad, i-
I slam my hand on the table, getting up, my figure towering over them.

Me: trust me, i know everything. Soobin, so did you, what did you do? Not tell me. Then you!
I point at Emma.
Me: you dare to call yourself my best friend. After all i did for you, after I've been your shoulder when you cried, after all the sleepovers, movie nights, gossip, shopping together, this is how you repay me? Do you know how useless and used i felt? The both of you. Leave. Never show yourselves again!
They get up and leave the table, as guilt washed over their features.

Of course they don't dare to answer back, because if i decide to tell anyone, the whole school will hate them. But i won't. Why? Because I pity them!
I pull out my phone to delete their numbers, conversations and pictures i have with them.