25.✰Scandal

Soobin: WAIT! Y/n, I swear it's for your own good.
Me: keep walking, Jungkook.
I mumbled
Soobin: Y/n please give me just one minute.
Jungkook: I'm curious about what he has to say.
Jungkook states as he stops.
Me: fine...
I jump off his back
Me:...one minute.

Soobin takes a deep breath and sighs it out heavily. It was apparent what he was about to say didn't come too easy to him.
Soobim: Emma and Noah are planning something, something bad.
I shift as my eyes decide to squint, my senses becoming growingly curious.
Me: go on.

Soobin: they want to ruin your reputation along with your prom night.
Me: what?
Soobin: they're gonna spread a video talking shit about you. Emma wants to become prom queen.
Me: bullshit. She knows she doesn't stand a chance. What are you trying to distract me from, Soobin?
Soobin: Y/n listen to me just this once! I swear I'm telling you the truth.

I look him up and down.
Me: I'll believe it when I see it. Let's go, Jungkook.
I grab his hand starting to drag him out of there as Jungkook turns to look at Soobin one last time. Giving off a feeling of puzzling, halfway there convincement.
Me: Jungkook, let's GO.
Jungkook: okay, I'm coming.

~hours later~
We've just finished all our classes, and Jungkook and I are heading to my place. My mom and dad invited him over for lunch, knowing that his parents are out of town.
My family is warming up to Jungkook growingly every day. And silly me thought their relationship, in the beginning, was good enough already.

Well if we reevaluate, technically their relationship was pretty good, so good that I wouldn't have fathomed it growing so broad but I am very happy that it is what happened.
Sometimes I just get to thinking.
Being a parent must be the hardest but most beautiful thing you can do.
I mean.
Yes, for women pregnancy is scary, but I believe what's scarier is taking that infant back home the first day.

Starting from that very moment, you are responsible for an itty bitty tiny little human, who you'll be responsible for even after they've grown able to use their own wings to fly.
It's beautiful really, creating something, or growing it to be what you'll love most.
I once heard someone say: being a parent is so unfair! You grow your child, feed them with love, take care of them...only to years after your hard work be utilized by other people. Only for your most ideal and most loved creation to be taken away by someone else. Someone that offers to love them, hopefully just as much as we do.

Looking at it that way, it seems quite difficult to not be selfish as a parent, keeping your child to yourself, but the best part is...parents are selfless. They don't only grow you for themselves.
They grow you so you can be a benefit to the world. So you can be the cause of someone else's happiness. So that you can be the best person you can be and be it for yourself.

There will never be a time when a child doesn't dislike something that their parent does every once in a while and there will never be a time when a parent doesn't dislike something that their child does every once in a while. But the beautiful thing about a family is that there's nothing to be deemed unforgivable. A connection that strong is what everyone years for in their lives. We just sometimes don't understand it's been there with us all along.

Wow. Really Y/n? Over-analyzing again?
Well...this time, I believe it was well worth it.
Jungkook: Y/n...
He calls me out as he drives.
Me: yes babe.
Jungkook: don't you think we should look more into what Soobin told us.
Oh no. Not back to those snakes again.

Me: I don't trust him anymore, Jungkook.
Jungkook: I know babe, but it's just that it didn't seem like he had a reason to lie.
Me: I don't know. I guess we'll find out...

~the next day, at school~
As Jungkook and I roamed the halls this Tuesday morning, we got our usual rounds of stares.
Jungkook: they never actually stop don't they?
Me: yeah. They really don't.
Jungkook: is it just me or do they seem more...intense today.
As he says the prior, I look around. People were noticeably not only starting but whispering and pointing.
Me: you're right...what's that about?

Soobin: Y/n! Y/n!
Jungkook and I turn around to find Soobin running full force towards us. What is it he has to say this time?
Me: what is it.
Jungkook: guys...
Me: Jungkook let's let him talk.
Soobin: Y/n, Emma and Noah's sabotage I was talking about. It happened. They spread rumors on you through a vide-
Jungkook: Guys.

Me: Jungkook wait. Soobin as I said before. I'll believe it when I see it.
Jungkook: GUYS. JUST LISTEN. Look Soobin is right.
Jungkook says as he points to his phone showing a text coming from Taehyung saying "this is bad" with a video attached to it.
Me: play the video. Quick.
Jungkook nods, doing as I say.

As he presses play, on the screen you can see Emma and Noah's figures looking seemingly upset. Having known them well, I could tell just by their faces that something fake was about to come.
Emma starts to speak.

"Emma: hey guys, students of Hilton high. Noah and I have shown up on your screens today to share something that we believe will come as a shock to you all, as most demaskings do. And we need you guys to know we are not doing this for popularity or attention or anything like that. We just want to showcase the truth.
Noah: Emma's right. That never has been and never will be our intention. All we want to do is show you guys who the real Y/n is.
Emma: I guess you heard it from Noah first. We're talking about the miss popular today. We stand here as two ex-friends of Y/n, and we stand like that for a reason.
Noah: Yeah, she's done a lot to earn the status of an ex-friend of ours.
Emma: that's right. To start off she...she broke my heart. And she did it while breaking the girl code..."

⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫⌫
Oh no!
I believe we see trouble in paradise.
Soobin had good intentions after all...
But not everyone did.
What are those other two snakes up to?
Find out in the next episode.
Tune in tomorrow for
The frequent lurker.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this episode. We really just can't stay away from the drama, can we? Forgive us if it's stressful for you 😅
These episodes are leading up to the end of the book so we really appreciate you guys having read so far. We will upload more consistently, that's a promise.
Once again if you enjoyed don't forget to comment, vote, and see you in the next one!
Tons of love
Ajla&Viki

 Once again if you enjoyed don't forget to comment, vote, and see you in the next one!Tons of loveAjla&Viki

SIGN THE PETITION OF BRINGING BACK REDHAIRED JUNGKOOK!!!