28.✰Time for punishment

~Jungkook's pov~
Taehyung: what are you waiting for then? Just go, take her.
Me: you're right. I'm going right now.
I cut through the crowd leaving the boys behind as I head towards her, with the purpose of taking her outside for a couple of minutes of privacy.
I reach her. I see her short dress, next to the skirt of which her hand lied. I grab her hand and start to drag her towards the exit a smile never leaving my face.

Something is off...i realize that as I hear "ummmm...could you please let me go. I don't know who you are..."
I look back.
Shit.
I let go of the girl's hand.
Jungkook: oh my God I'm so sorry. Umm. I confused you with someone else. I need to find my girlfriend...
Y/n: looking for me?
Oh no. I'm fucked. But still I, unfortunately, have to turn around to face her.
Pray for me.

~Y/n's pov~
I'm looking for Jungkook. He's been mia for an hour, hanging out with the boys so by now I want to steal him for a bit.
Me: oh! There he is!
He was walking in the opposite direction to me. I start to cut through the crowd, heading to him...when I see him approach this girl and grab her hand.
Me: no. Way.

He starts dragging her towards my direction and at one point they stop.
Me: you are not getting away with this Jeon Jungkook.
I rapidly walk towards them, pushing people out of the way in the process.
I reach a distance in which their conversation becomes audible.
Jungkook's back was facing me as he spoke.

Jungkook: oh my God I'm so sorry. Umm. I confused you with someone else. I need to find my girlfriend...
I laugh under my breath.
This dang clutz.
Okay. At least I'm sure he's not cheating...but still. You bet your ass I'm using this situation to my advantage.
STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT.
Some might call it unfair, some might call it being smart. And yes, I'm going with the second one.
Take notes, ladies and gentlemen. The entertainment is about to begin.

Me: looking for me?
He stays silent for a few moments, seemingly knowing what's coming for him.
Soon after he turns around, an awkward smile on his face.
Jungkook: babe!
Me: cut it. And come with me.
I drag him away for a while and soon enough he stops me.
Jungkook: babe wait! I can explain! I only wanted some alone time with you outside and I confused her with you because I wasn't really seeing well and I-

He gets cut off by me laughing.
Jungkook: is there something I'm missing here?
Me: you're adorable. I heard you say that you confused her with me so don't worry, I'm not suspecting anything.
He lets out a sigh of relief.
Jungkook: THANK THE LORDS.
Me: but...
Jungkook: oh no. There's a but. A but is never good. Me:...you're still not getting away with this without punishment.
As an answer to my statement, I get this...

Me, you don't seem too sad about that don't you Jungkook-ssi

Jungkook: I think you'll be able to tell, baby girl.
I scoff while leading myself closer to him.
Me: I don't think you'll be able to call me that tonight, babe.
He licks his lips.
Jungkook: you might have to fight for that power, kitten.
Me: I've never been one to give up a fight.