4.✰The hangout

We once more stood silent not knowing what to say.
I felt an undeniable urge to ask him what had changed, what switch flipped in him, what happened to us...but I didn't want to barge.

At that point we had stopped walking all together, thus i turn my head to look at him.
He's ravishing
How have i not noticed that. Is it because i used to see him as too much of a brother?

Forgetting about my earlier thoughts on him, i lose myself in his soft messy hair, his deep eyes, his high nose and...his smooth lips.
Me: you've definitely grown to be a quite attractive man

I expected him to crack a joke at that, but instead he lifted his head, leveling his eyes with mine before saying...
Jungkook: you've always been beautiful
My heart skipped a beat as he held his gaze on me.

I was mesmerized

Jungkook smiles as he looks at me

Me: what is it?He lowers his head and chucklesJungkook: feels good to be looked at by you

Me: what is it?
He lowers his head and chuckles
Jungkook: feels good to be looked at by you.
My eyes widened
Me: i-um... i mean i don-
He leans down near my face
Jungkook: let's go

He once again puts his hand on my back leading me ahead as we continue our walk towards the cafe.
In approximately five minutes we had arrived at our destination, to find a waitress welcome us to the aesthetically pleasing cafe.

We sit down and get ready to have our orders takenJungkook: two ice Americanos, pleaseMe: how did you know i liked Americanos?Jungkook: well you're popular, there's some things everyone knows about you

Jungkook: two ice Americanos, please
Me: how did you know i liked Americanos?
Jungkook: well you're popular, there's some things everyone knows about you. Plus Americanos are the best drink here and that's coming from someone who's not the biggest fan of coffee.
Me: then I can't wait to try it.

As our drinks come, we get into a conversation
Jungkook: since we started hanging out again, i keep remembering all those years you helped me through middle school.
I smile to myself.
Me: you were probably the best of all the friends i had and well....you probably still are
I whisper the last part but loud enough for him to hear.
Jungkook: so were you, I didn't really like socializing back then
And at that asking him the question crossed my mind again. What changed that cute, cheerful guy, but I'm not gonna ask, i need to hold back, if he won't tell me himself, means it's not my buisness.