27.✰The beginning of the end

We're here! We finally made it!
It's prom day.
Getting here...let's say it wasn't the easiest task. I know what you're thinking. Oh God Y/n are you about to go into a cheesy speech. BOY, I WISH.
I wish I could say that we've been through a rough patch, through highs and lows, darks and brights and that those are what got us here...but that's not what I was gonna say. Like at all.

What I meant were the disasters I made happen one after the other yesterday.
I know, I know. You're dying to know what fuckery I got myself into...
Well, let's take a trip into the near past and see what I was doing yesterday.
So, I tried on my dress to make sure I still loved it, which I did. Thing that I was very happy about. I felt beautiful.
Thus, as one does when happy, I started to dance around.

Then, I was craving coffee. SO I MADE COFFEE. I really wish I hadn't.
So I was making my delicious flag on a coffee, whisking the mixture around...and I got it on my dress. MY DUMB ASS GOT COFFEE ON MY DRESS.
I was panicking, to say the least, so, I did what I always do when I freak out.
I called Jungkook.

Me: oh come on pick up, pick up!
Jungkook: hey babe, wh-
Me: JUNGKOOK I GOT COFFEE ON MY DRESS WHAT DO I DO.
He starts laughing.
Me: IT'S NOT FUNNY. NOW TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU'RE THE LAUNDRY EXPERT.
Jungkook: okay, okay
He said in between chuckles.

Jungkook: first get the dress off immediately and grab a cloth or a paper towel.
Me: OKAY ONE SECOND.
Jungkook: why is this so funny.
Me: I can still hear you Juanfuck you're on speaker.
Jungkook: sorry, sorry.
Me: okay done.
Jungkook: get your cloth damp. Cold water. And then grab some baking soda or salt works too.

Me: am I baking or am I getting out a stain.
He bursts out laughing.
Jungkook: just do it it's foolproof.
Me: Okay, okay. What do I do with the baking soda?
Jungkook: just slap it on wherever you got coffee. Let it sit then wash it out. Badabingbadabum your dress looks good as new.
Me: you're a lifesaver. Thank you, man.
Jungkook: don't man zone me.
Me: hahaha hahaha okay, okay. Love you thank you.
Jungkook: you're welcome and I love you too.

Yeah.
That happened.
Am I embarrassed that I don't know shit about laundry? Not really.
Am I lucky to have a boyfriend that is good at everything? Fuck to the yes...well I don't know how he would've helped if I ACTUALLY broke my leg yesterday. Yes. I almost broke my leg, but that's a story for another day.
Just know that the stairs and I don't really get along.

............
I woke up today early in the morning to start the preparation for tonight starting with a warm shower in which scrubbing, body butter, shaving, and hair treatments were a must. I decided not to use self-tanner since we all know how downhill that can go. Speaking of getting tan...i am so excited about the trip we have planned for after prom. We will be getting some vitamin d for sure...well...you can take that both meanings if Jungkook and I get put in a room alone.

I know, I know cooties are gross but, come on. It's Jeon Jungkook. Come back to me when you're able to blame me.
Anyways getting back to prom. We have to be at the venue by 6:30 pm. Now it's 2 o'clock, so it's time for me to head to my nail appointment. Followed up by my makeup and hair at 4:30.

............
I've just come back home.
It's 6:15 and I'm still not ready. I just arrived home from my hair and makeup and...wow I feel beautiful.