11.✰Plot twist! His parents are here!

...i hear the door close signifying his parents had come in. I start to slightly freak out...
Who am i kidding. I'm fucking terrified.
Me: well then again, they know me. They're just gonna think we're hanging out as friends right? Right?
As i continue to freak out, i hear footsteps coming up the stairs and soon enough Jungkook barges through the door.

Jungkook: Plot twist! My fucking parents are here!
Me: i know i heard you guys!
Jungkook: CHANGE NOW.
In a swift movement i take off the hoodie i was wearing, completely neglecting his presence as i put my dress back on.
Me: okay let's go!
He looks at me wide-eyed.
Me: what?
Jungkook: you just-
Me: as if you weren't about to see everything anyway.
He laughs
Jungkook: we'll be getting back to that, baby girl. Now let's go!

We both leave his room, pushing the door behind us before heading downstairs.
Jungkook: sooo...mom, dad-
Mr. Jeon: who's this- OH Y/N?
I smile at his parents as they both get up from the couch and pull me into a group hug leaving Jungkook pleasantly surprised.
I extend my arm signifying a request for him to join the hug, and so he did.

Mrs. Jeon: how have you been sweetie? You grew up so much!
Me: I've been doing great, thank you
Mrs. Jeon: how come you guys are together again?
Jungkook: it's kind of a long story but borderline we're in the same school
Mrs. Jeon: ahh i see....
His parents exchange a weird look.

Mrs. Jeon: what were you two doing together anyway...?
She raises her eyebrows with a smirk.
Jungkook: MOM!
Mrs. Jeon completely ignores Jungkook, turning to me with a smile
Mrs. Jeon: so y/n. How've you been these past years? We haven't heard much from you, though we did see your parents on this business trip!
Me: oh really? That's such a nice coincidence!

Jungkook: speaking of the trip...what happened? Why did you guys come back early?
Mr. Jeon: we came back to get some documents, we are leaving again in a bit.
Mrs. Jeon: so you two can continue what you started.
She said completely nonchalantly, making us enter a severe state of shock with mixed in tomatoness. I had turned red as ever before

Me: oh! Don't worry about us! We weren't really up to anything much!
I blatantly lied making Jungkook turn around to look at me, giving me an intimidating glare.
Mrs. Jeon: well y'know kids, everything starts off as nothing much, but it can lead up to-
Jungkook: okay mom let's go and get those documents!
He places his arms around his parents shoulders, leading the both of them to their room.

When I finally was found alone, i let out the laugh i was holding.

That was probably the most awkward moment of my life.

Once Jungkook came back from his parents' room, he started to rush to me...
Jungkook: what the hell was that!
He says as we start to whisper-shout.
Me: well what did you want me to say? Actually mrs. Jeon, we were making out. It was starting to escalate but y'all interrupted us by coming to the door!
Jungkook: you could've just let me handle it!
Me: HOW DID YOU PLAN ON DOING THAT!
And at that moment he kissed me.
There was a moment of intense eye contact before we both burst into a laughter.
Jungkook: what the hell was that!