⤿ 3:00 am

3:00 AM
FLUFF.

———

Waking up at three in the morning was definitely not what I wanted.

Especially with arms on my waist, I have that thinking that I shouldn't move even a single bit or else I'd wake him up.

I tried going back to sleep again, but few minutes passed by already yet I can't seem to go back to sleep no matter how hard I try.

Finally done contemplating whether to move or not, I decided to move and changed my position, now facing my boyfriend who was sleeping soundly with an arm on my waist.

I stared at him for awhile, thinking how I'd get so lucky to be in a relationship with someone so damn hot and sexy.

Unconsciously I caressed his cheek while sleeping, and as if on cue it woke him up.

He slowly opened his eyes, his half-lidded eyes looking at me.

"Can't sleep?" He asked with a husky voice and hugged me tighter, his head on top of mine.

"I was thinking about why you're so handsome..." I teased.

"Go to sleep, (Name)." He muttered and kissed my forehead.

"I can't..." I pouted.

He repositioned both of his arms, one hand hugging my waist while the other caressing my hair.

Ahh, I really love it when he does that.

"Sleepy yet?" He asked in a sleepy voice.

I nodded, yawning.

And not long enough, I felt comfortable with his arms hugging me and his hand caressing my hair.

"I like you so much, you know?" I smiled before going into slumber.