⤿ secretary i / hc

SECRETARY
HEADCANON/FLUFF.

What if Daisuke was a CEO of a large company and you were his sexytary? 😼

- You've been looking for a nice job to work for that pays quite nicely

- Specifically about business

- Then, a friend from college told you that the company's CEO that they're working for is looking for a new secretary

- You were interested in that position, but you were worried about how much they would be paying you.

- "I'm working for Kambe Corporation."

- "Deal." You immediately said without hesitation. After all, who wouldn't want to work— well, rather apply at one of the biggest companies in Japan?

- So then, your friend helped u with joining the interview

- Long story short, you were the chosen one as you are bred: different 😎

- When you first met the boss, you were damn nervous. You didn't know what to expect so you had decided to wear the most professional dress you could wear on the first day of your work.

- Your expectations of your boss were really unexpected. You imagined your boss to be a stinky old fat white man 😐 but u ended up wrong as you laid your eyes on the most handsome, gorgeous, hot, fit man on planet Earth. 

- Bet your 😼 was like Niagara Falls when he gazed at you 😏😏

- "u my new secretary bro?" he asked

- jk but really ... "Introduce yourself." He told you in a deep voice, looking at you with judging eyes but he did not look down there or SUMN okay he's not a fucking pervert wtfjfjfkfl

- "I'm (Full Name), and I'll be your s-secretary starting today." You cursed yourself for stuttering. You didn't mean to.

- "Okay." He said, turning back his attention on his pile of documents.

- You were awkwardly just standing there, not knowing what to do.

- You were about to open your mouth to speak, when he suddenly looked at u again and spoke in a low voice, "What are you doing? Help me with my documents."

- You stood there dumbfounded before actually helping him with his documents.

- Your first impression of him was that he was hot and cold. He didn't speak much; only if needed. But he was very proficient with business related things

- Since u were new to the company, your coworkers wanted to hold a small party to celebrate your acceptance in the company.

- You didn't really want to hold a party, but since they insisted and you usually have a hard time refusing others, you agreed to have one.

- It was in a private club.

- Surprisingly, your boss, Daisuke, also came.

- You didn't really expect for him to come, since he didn't look like the type to go partying. He looked more like a party-pooper.