⤿ last chapter

LAST CHAPTER
ANGST.

TW : Death, suggestive smut

Requested by:

Waking up from your sleep, you open your eyes seeing the fancy ceiling. Looking beside you, you found the bedsheet to be empty.

He must've gone to work already...

Sitting up, the blanket covers your naked body as you rubbed your eyes, your hair still messy as you picked up your clothes on the floor. Standing up, you wore them.

Reminiscing what happened last night as you wore your clothes, your thoughts went back to what happened back then.

"D-Daisuke..." You whispered, his own breath fanning yours.

His lips landed onto yours as he kissed you deeply, his tongue inside as he dominated you, exploring every cavern inside your mouth.

Your hands wandered every inch of his toned torso, while his explored every inches of your body.

"Tell me you want this." He commanded as he pressed kisses on your neck.

"I-I want this..." You whispered.

He smirked, satisfied with what you said. "Don't regret this later..." He spoke as he inserted his finger inside your underwear.

"Oh. You're awake."

Your thoughts were disrupted when Daisuke spoke. Looking behind, you found him to be fixing his necktie.

Daisuke. Your unrequited love since high school that you ended up hooking up with last night.

Is it still unrequited? You thought as you had hopes that he held the same feelings as you held for him. He wanted you. You two had made love with each other!

But... you shouldn't be too hopeful. That was probably just a one night stand for him.

"Good morning..." You greeted him, the comforter still covering your nudity.

"Morning. The money's on the bedside table for you to pick up and get a cab home. You can take a shower in my bathroom." He said coldly without looking at you as he finished fixing his necktie.

"Umm... okay." You said disappointedly, sitting up.

You tried to stand up, but your back hurted so, so bad. You let out a painful "ouch" when you stood up, which made Daisuke turn to look at you and go over to you.