⤿ period cramps

PERIOD CRAMPS
FLUFF.

Requested by:

+ sorry for taking so long on the requests ahaha+ sorry if daisuke isn't that "frustrated" with you sjshhddh+ quite short bc it's a scenario

+ sorry if daisuke isn't that "frustrated" with you sjshhddh
+ quite short bc it's a scenario

"(Name)..." Daisuke sighed.

You were currently on the floor, with blankets and pillows scattered all around while the bed you two shared was just right beside you. The TV was also on, playing your favorite Anime show.

"I don't feel comfortable on the bed." You whined.

"And the floor is much more comfortable?" He arched his eyebrows.

"Mhm..." You nodded. "I want food..." You muttered.

"Okay. I'll go out to buy some food for you. What do you want?" He asked, hearing what you muttered.

Your face immediately lit up as your ears perked with the sound of food. "Chocolates! And chicken wings!"

He chuckled, smiling at your reaction as he bent down to kiss you on the forehead.

"I'll be back soon, okay?" He whispered as he left the room.

When you're in your period, you tend to be much clingier than your normal state. So in just about five minutes after he left, you already miss him.

You
Where are you???

Kageyama's old version
I'm buying you chicken wings.

You
I'm asking where you are.

Kageyama's old version
McDonald's. You want fast food, right?

You
Hehe yes I do thanks babe love you you know me so well 😻

After about half an hour, you heard the door opening and you immediately knew that it was Daisuke.

You came rushing to the front door, as you greeted Daisuke.

"McDonald's!" You happily said.

"Here you go." Daisuke gave you the plastic bag filled with what he bought.

"Thank you so much, babe." You smooched his face.

GUYS LOOK AT THIS

BITCHJSHSHDJDJSJS WHY CANT IRL MEN LOOK LIKE THIS???????

HIS G A Z E

I'M: LOOKING FOR A SUGAR DADDY NAMED KAMBE DAISUKE 😼😼😼