🐰 Chapter one~

"You showed me I have reasons I should love myself (Oh) I'll answer with my breath, my path. The me of yesterday, the me of today, the me of tomorrow. (I'm learning how to love myself.) with no exceptions, it's all me." Fans shouted like crazy as Jungkook sang the last verse to his song while he danced the choreography that came with it "Ahhhhhh Jungkook! I love you!" Jungkook finished his dance and he bowed to the fans waving at them "Thank you Los Angeles!" He yelled giving them finger hearts running by and holding as many of their hands as he could.

"Jungkook-Ah! Marry me!" Two other girls yelled, he chuckled lightly at them blowing them kisses that made them swoon and fangirl "I'll always be here! I love you, see you next time Los Angeles!" Jungkook yelled out smiling at them as he waved one last time running up to the lever that carries him down waving as it carried him towards the lower deck and he sat in the chair in the dressing room as the helpers and makeup artists rushed around cooling him down and wiping the sweat off of him providing oxygen for him to breathe better. Jungkook rested after his performances and he collapsed against the couch laying down.

"Jungkook, your phone is ringing." Jungkook's manager said, he reached over and grabbed his phone picking it up "Hey." Jungkook answered placing a hand through his hair resting lazily

"Hey Jungkook! It's Namjoon, how are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm alright Namjoon. I just wrapped up my concerts and I'm done until next time. What about you?"  Jungkook asked looking up at the ceiling as his makeup designers cleansed his face and his neck
"I'm great! Listen, I miss you. What are you doing after your concert? You're gonna stay in Los Angeles?"
"Actually I'm gonna be heading home, I got school in a couple days anyway."
"Oh? You're coming home? Great! The boys are being notified of your return, we'll be waiting for you, let's have a get together how do you feel about that?."

"A get together? Ah I miss you guys too, I'll be home soon."
"Oh and there is.. another thing."
Jungkook's eyebrows furrow at the tone in Namjoon's voice and he sat up after having gained his strength back, he didn't like the way he sounded. Something must be uncomfortable to Namjoon. "What is it Namjoon?" The younger asked feeling concerned taking a breath for whatever he was going to say.

"JooE and Jisoo have been visiting the house almost every day.. looking for you." Jungkook went silent, his jaw slacked in the process as he processed the information
"Jungkook?"
Jungkook wasn't aware he'd spaced out in anger from what Namjoon said
"Jungkook...?"
The younger snapped out of it and shook his head with a sigh tugging on his own hair
"Sorry, yeah. I'm here. I'm here. What the fuck are they going over there looking for me for?" Jungkook asked, his voice darker than his previous light tone used to accommodate Namjoon.

"Hey, I know you cut them off and you aren't one to get attached. But they still miss you and they definitely have feelings for you still." At this Jungkook rolled his eyes "I could care less about them Namjoon, you know that. I'll be home soon, if they show up when I get back I'll take care of them myself." Jungkook said to Namjoon waiting for a response. There was some rustling of things in the house and Jungkook stood up placing on his book bag after having put his sweater and bucket hat on "Be careful Jungkook, you know you mean a lot to them." Jungkook scoffed at that sliding on his other shoes that were more comfy.

He followed the managers stepping out of the dressing room and getting inside his car that they drove "The point is I don't care Namjoon, I'll be there soon. Try not to miss me too much." Jungkook said with a smirk on his face when he heard the chuckling on the other end "I'll definitely try, Get here safe. We'll see you in a couple of hours." Namjoon responded and Jungkook felt his heart bloom, he really did love this man. "I love you Joonie hyung, I really do." The younger confesses as the managers start driving him to his hotel so he can take a shower and freshen up.

"I love you too Jungkook-Ah, be safe coming home okay?" Namjoon said and Jungkook smiled genuinely "Annyeong." Could be heard in unison while Jungkook was hanging up the phone, then his attention was returned to the two who Namjoon had mentioned and his expression darkened for the remainder of the car ride as he thought about those beings.

I'm gonna get to the bottom of why these bitches can't take the hint that they're cut from my life. I'll deal with this, it better me than anyone else.