Chapter 15 🐯🐣🐰

Taehyung followed Jungkook and Jimin into the Arena and Jimin's eyes glistened taking in the interior design and the names of familiar games he used to play when he was younger and he felt he was back at home, his hands still clung to Jungkook. Onlookers at the Arena gasped and rushed over to him effectively bum-rushing Jimin and him apart to grab signatures from him, Jimin gasped softly falling against Taehyung who sat him down "You okay..?" Taehyung asked looking over at Jimin with a gentle smile. Jimin let out a soft sigh watching the girls swarm around him.

"I'm fine.. Taehyung, about Jungkook.. I-.." He looked at him to see him shaking his head smiling brighter resting his hand on top of his "He's a good one, I was going to come comfort you and he told me to but he looked so hurt Jimin, he looked so anxious to hold you when you're sad. I put him on a test to see if he could make you happy, did he?" Taehyung asked looking at Jimin who blushed softly "Y-Yes, he made me laugh.." Taehyung smiled at him giving him a small hug "Best friend, I love you. And I wouldn't steer you towards a guy I feel was bad for you. Give him a chance." Taehyung said softly, Jimin let out a shaky breath before he smiled at him returning the hug "Okay best friend." He responded back letting out a soft sigh.}

Jungkook looked at all the girls who'd swarmed him as he'd hear all their shouts and cries of happiness. "Jungkook-Ah! I love you!"

"Jungkook you're so cute!" Thank you.

"Marry me, oppa!" I don't think so

"Jungkook please date me!" Sorry

"Jungkook can I kiss you?" Uh, no.

"Jungkook is so handsome!" Thank you.

Jungkook smiled at them warily signing their personal belongings until he lost them in the crowd thankfully running to find Taehyung and Jimin. "Hey! No fair, you cheated!" Jungkook heard his sweet voice and followed the pout he imagined forming across his cute face, "I did not cheat! It's not my fault you're tiny Minnie" Taehyung teases causing him to shake his head. He loved that Jimin was short, he spotted the two by the basketball game and he smiled making his way over placing his head just above Jimin's ear "Ah what's going on over here?" He whispered gently, his voice soft causing the smaller to tense.

Jimin's heartbeat increased as his eyes widened taking in his feeling Jungkook's gentle breath right in his ear, his cheeks flushed red and he turned around to look up at him "Taehyung cheated." The smaller huffed, puffing his cheeks out to Jungkook's endearment in awe at how much his lips pouted causing him to resemble a baby duck. "Now why would hyung do that?" Jungkook asked leaning towards the flushed face Ginger who folded his arms "He's mean. That's why." Jimin mumbled and Jungkook smiled thoroughly in awe. "Tell you what, Taehyung can play me in a round of Zombies and then after he loses you can play against me ginger snaps. How does that sound?" Jungkook settles causing Jimin to look up at him and then Taehyung with wide eyes, Taehyung smiled at him knowing full well he doesn't know how to play Zombie shooting games very well because he gets scared.

Jimin followed the boy of his dreams and his best friend towards one of the Zombie games watching from a little distance as Jungkook and Taehyung both picked up their respective guns, Jimin's eyes focused on the way Jungkook's muscles flexed as he got into stance. They both prepared to shoot as the clock ticks down for the game to start, people huddling around to watch them, or more specifically Jungkook.

3
2
1

The horn sounds to signal the game starting, Jimin watched as both of them kick off with a strong amount of kills before his interest is piqued along with his attraction watching Jungkook's skills kick in, soon he's dodging and killing zombies as if he were cutting open a Watermelon effectively leaving Taehyung behind as they end the first round. Taehyung with 29 and Jungkook with 42 kills, the people watching clapped as Taehyung stepped down handing the gun to Jimin who'd tensed grabbing it "Your turn, let's see what you'll do." Taehyung whispered in his ear causing him to bit his lip 'W-What do I do? I don't play scary games.. Will Jungkook make fun of me?' Jungkook looked over at him in fondness "Are you ready Ginger? If you're not ready I'll wait, don't worry." He said and Jimin felt his cheeks warm smiling shyly as he tried to figure out the controls on the gun "I-I'm okay. You can start." Jimin said quietly though he was a ball of nerves.