🐰Chapter Six 🐣

"Good Afternoon my lovely sunshine's." Hoseok said cheerily walking into the classroom "Good Afternoon Hoseok!" The class all said in Unison. The ginger couldn't help but be worried for Jungkook, he cared about him all too much to not worry about him. He let out a sigh as he waited for the song to start seeing the others get lost in the song dancing to it and he stepped out of the Dance Room with his duffel bag closing the door gently behind him, feeling Jun's eyes on him the whole time.

He approached Jungkook slowly seeing him sitting near the exit of the school on a bench, his muscles flexed and his hands running through his hair as he drank Banana Milk which Jimin already knew was his favorite. "H-Hey Jeon.." Jimin whispered timidly, Jungkook looked up at him softening instantly "Hey Jimin.. are you okay? Did Jun bother you..?" Jungkook asked and Jimin melted at the amount of care and concern in his voice even with him being angry. Jimin shook his head softly placing his hands in his sweatpants pockets "O-Oh, No he didn't. I came because... because I'm worried about you." Jimin confesses and Jungkook's eyes meet his as he tensed "You.. worry about me...?" Jungkook asked akin to shyness before he looked down at his ring and his heart skipped a beat seeing it glow red and he stared at it for a few seconds and a fond smile came over his face remembering Joonie hyung's words

"If it glows red it means they're your person, don't let them go."

Jimin watched Jungkook and he blushed rubbing the back of his neck with one hand "Of course I worry about you, I kind of.. I always have, this isn't new to me. Being able to talk to you is.." Jimin said and Jungkook whipped his head up and his eyes watered and he took a breath closing his eyes

Jungkook do NOT fall for him, don't do it.
Why would I not..?
Jimin's not what you want.
How would you know what I want?
I know you.
Yes, not what I want. I know what I want.
Jungkook DONT, Jisoo and JooE are better for you.
See, now that's where I knew you were lying. I don't care about those bitches. End of conversation, besides... I like Jimin. He's always been there.

Jungkook opened his eyes looking up at Jimin "I'm truly sorry for the way I've been... you must understand that it's my reputation to see cold, but I can't seem to hold up that attitude when I see you.. I melt.." Jungkook confesses seeing him blush and avert his gaze "J-Jeon, I don't know if you know this but I.. like you. No I.. I love you, I have for over a year now.." Jungkook's heart grew twice it's size and he looks at Jimin as their eyes met in a deafening silence before he's getting off the bench approaching him, his hands cupping the smaller's cheeks as he caresses his cheeks "Jimin... I don't know what's happening to me, but I want you to come with me to my house. Today's my birthday-.."

Jimin nodded his head quickly "I-I remember, I could never forget.. you're sort of a little too important to me. You don't just spend the last two years crushing on a guy to forget his birthday." Jimin rambled and Jungkook's eyebrows raise as he smiles watching him, finding it endearing. The ginger noticed and his cheeks tint red and his eyes widen "I-I mean, you're Jeon Jungkook, the famous singer. Your birthday is important to everyone.." Jimin blurted out and Jungkook watched him with a knowing look cupping his chin raising his face gently so their eyes met "Hm.. yes that may be true, but I really like that you remembered my birthday. Especially when I used to be so awful to you, I used to always ignore you.." Jungkook said and Jimin tensed pulling away from his touch, the latter already regretting bring up the past.

"Why..? Why did you..? I always wanted to talk to you, but you never wanted to even talk to me. You never even associated with me.." Jimin said softly looking at the ground, Jungkook felt a pull on his heart and then he's tugging at the smaller's arms pulling him in a hug burying his face into his ginger hair "I know... I know, I'm so sorry. I didn't even... I didn't notice, but I did notice that no matter what you were always there. You were always greeting me with your beautiful smile and pretty eyes.." The singer confessed and Jimin slowly looked up at him from the hug, his fingers lightly clutching at Jungkook's shirt.