🐯Chapter two🐣

{ Jungkook got out of the car and headed into the hotel as his bodyguards scattered about, some in the lobby of the hotel and some downstairs by his car. He unlocked the door to his room and placed his book bag, sweater and bucket hat on the couch going over to the bathroom. He kicked off his shoes and stripped from his clothes turning the shower water on, one of his hairstylist's came into the bathroom when he stepped in the shower and he raised an eyebrow at her from behind the curtain "Yes Seji?" Jungkook asked softly wondering what she wanted.

"I-I just wanted to know if you wanted my assistance in there, J-Jungkook sir." Jungkook raised an eyebrow at her before he smiled in amusement and laughed "No Seji, I don't want nor do I need your assistance. See your way out of my bathroom please." Jungkook responded with an amused grin on his face as she blushed averting her gaze "Y-Yes of course, of course sir." Seji said and she hurriedly walked out of the bathroom looking the door behind her.

Jungkook shook his head as he started to rinse himself off after the day he had and his hairstylist acting weird 'Man, the way she's acting people would assume I'd given her dick or something. I haven't found interest in her, she's just a hairstylist.' He thought to himself as he washed his hair sighing softly, Crystal Snow could be heard in the background as he unwinds in the shower rinsing the sweat and the aches off his body. He stepped out of the shower afterwards thankfully having his clothes already in the bathroom for him to put on.

His attire being a white shirt, grey sweatpants and shoes to match sporting wet hair messily scattered across his forehead. He packed his clothes, money, electronics, car keys, and house keys in his duffel bags and jumped in the car. The manager started driving the car, his destination was the airport since he's going home. }

~A couple Hours later~
"Jimin!" Taehyung called making his way into the coffee shop after leaving school, it was a fancy cute place with a pastel red coffee cup drawn as design outside the store. The door made a chime as he opened it and he looked around at the cute little coffee mug shaped chairs never having gotten tired of this place. Soon enough a cute red faced, ginger haired boy made his way to the front wearing an orange colored apron, more than excited to see his best friend "Taehyung!" Jimin called out happily in response coming over to him.

"Hi ginger cookie." Taehyung cooed and then they were embracing each other in a tight hug, Taehyung rested his chin on the smaller's head "How are you, Tae?" Jimin asked after they'd pulled apart "Oh you know, I'm okay. What about you? I couldn't stay home and wait for your shift to end." Taehyung admitted and Jimin smiled softly at him ruffling his hair "You can't do anything without me, I wonder if you'd lose your head if I weren't around." Jimin chided playfully at him to which he rolled his eyes laughing softly "What would you like to have? It's on me, don't worry." Jimin said and Taehyung smiled at him.

"I'll have a strawberry milktea and vanilla muffins." Taehyung said and Jimin smiled "Ah, boba. Smart choice actually I wanted one myself, Coming up!" Jimin went behind the counter going towards Byeongkwan and Sehyoon "He's cute, is he your boyfriend?" Byeongkwan asked, Jimin blinked looking at him and then at Taehyung "Tae? He sure is cute, but He's my best friend."  Jimin responded with a fond smile on his face, Byeongkwan looks at Sehyoon and they both nod their heads before helping him put together the order.

"Thanks guys, you're the best." Jimin says blowing a kiss to them both, he returns to Taehyung "Here's your Boba and vanilla muffins best friend." Jimin says as they both smile at each other, they continue their playful banter until the door chimes again. The demeanor in the coffee shop changes as some people gasp and Jimin turned his head to see none other then the epitome of his palpitations, beauty in its truest form. His crush for as long as he can remember; Jeon Jungkook, the popular kid who's also a famous singer and dancer performing when he's not in school. Jimin stares with wide eyes as his heartbeat increased, Byeongkwan smiled approaching the stand "Hi Jungkook, what can I get you?"