21❤️

"Jungkook? We're home!" Yoongi called out having walked into their apartment where Jungkook last was, upon entering he didn't hear the excited footsteps of his maknae and he furrowed his eyebrows spinning around to face Hoseok "Kookoo isn't here Seok, what do we do?" Yoongi asked looking at the younger boy who pulled out his phone hitting speed dial "Jungkook please pick up. Namjoon won't be happy about you're not being home without telling anyone, it's not like you're a regular kid." Hoseok said with a hint of worry taking over his voice. A few minutes later the other end picks up and both hyungs sigh in relief.

"Jungkook?"

————————————————————————

Jungkook watches Jimin speak fondly to his barista friends through the phone as they were worried about their little ginger haired best friend, he couldn't blame them and wasn't at all in a rush to get Jimin off his phone. His life is important and so are his friendships and relationships with people. His phone rang and he leaned over to pick it up seeing Hobi hyung flash on the screen and he smiled softly "Jungkook?" came his hyung's worried voices and he felt the fondness for them "Hi Hyung! what's wrong?" He asked gently caressing Jimin's stomach while he was laying down still "We just got home and we didn't see you and Yoongi hyung immediately got worried, we wanted to know where you are. By the way, when you do get home we have things to talk about." Hoseok stated firmly though he was relieved Jungkook was okay. "Jungkook, never mind that kiddo. where are you?" Yoongi asked to which Jungkook blushed with a soft smile.

"I.... I'm at Jimin hyung's house. I spent the night with him, to keep him company." Jungkook confessed shyly to which their was a gasp on the other side and he knew there'd be gossip soon "Jeon Jungkook, you're not doing what I think you're doing.. are you?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook's eyes visibly widened catching Jimin's attention and he sat up slowly facing him "Wh-What! Hyung you're out of your mind. No I am not at all doing that." Jungkook stuttered meeting the smaller's beautiful eyes. "Are you okay Jungkook? You look like you've quite literally seen a ghost." Jimin said softly "I'm okay,Min." Jungkook responded and then there was cooing on the other end of the phone "Oooh, Jimin.. that cute barista boy, he's who you're with right now?" Hoseok said and Jungkook groaned "Ah, no wonder you love the coffee shops here. Jimin isn't in LA." Yoongi teased and Jungkook's buried his face in Jimin's neck out of embarassment.

"Hyung, stop. We'll talk about this when I get there.-" "Actually Jungkook I have a better idea. Let's all meet for coffee at Jimin's cafe." Hoseok suggested and Jungkook's mood changed to nervous as the flashback hit. "Aish, that's not a good idea. Jiminssi won't want to work for a couple days. If he does he won't want to go alone." Jungkook said and there was silence on the other end "What happened to Jimin, Kookie?" Hoseok asked and he let out a sigh, alarming both his hyungs. "Jungkook, you said you're at Jimin's right? We'll come to you. Send the address." Yoongi said and Jungkook's eyes flickered up to Jimin and he smiled softly "Okay, I'll send it." Jungkook responded back laying in Jimin's lap as Taehyung was on his side, comatose. "Okay Kookie, see you then." Hoseok said hunging up the phone, Jungkook put his phone down before he saw messages on Jimin's phone as Jimin also finished his call:

Unknown: Jimin, it's Joon hyung we have to talk. it's very urgent. see you at your cafe?

Unknown: Minnie, do you think you can have a chat with us when you go to work?

Jimin looked up at Jungkook after seeing the messages "Jungkook, should I go..? it's Joon and Jin hyung.." Jimin says softly looking to the singer for his response, Jungkook looked the message over a couple of times and then he nodded his head "When is your shift?" Jungkook asked looking at the smaller "I don't have to go in until 3pm today. Why?" Jimin asked gently looking down at Taehyung who was clung to his hand while sleeping, leg still tangled with his. "I'll take you after we see the hyungs, and I'll sit with Taehyung so he doesn't have a heart attack about being there. Or, we could ask the hyungs to babysit him until you get off work. That is. of Tae's willing to even be near the hyungs since he has never met them.." Jimin looked down at Taehyung and he let out a small sigh turning to look at Jungkook "No, that's too much to ask. Taehyung isn't very easy to warm up to if he hasn't known you long enough to try. I'm different considering we've had years to know each other and became inseparable. I can't see myself without his bright innocent childlike nature and he can't be without me." Jimin said fondly looking down at the sleeping child-like boy by his side tucking his hair behind his ear gently.