29🐰🐣

Her eyes her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining, her hair her hair falls perfectly without her trying. She's so beautiful.. and I tell her everyday.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook after crying having met his eyes "J-Jungkook... did you plan this...?" Jungkook shook his head no wiping away his own tears "What I did plan was making it right and getting back the love of my life, which is what I did. I didn't want to lose you.. especially over a lie." Jimin cupped his cheeks wiping the singer's tears away endeared that he confessed. "Jimin.. will you be my boyfriend?" Jungkook asked and Jimin's eyes widen, he wasn't expecting this but he smiles brightly looking at Jungkook. "Y-Yes, yes of course I will." Jimin says and Jungkook smiles in relief kissing him softly. "Way to go, Popularity you didn't screw it up." Jimin turned around and his eyes settled on his best friend before his face lit up "Taehyung.... you're here..." Jimin ran to Taehyung pouncing into his arms which he didn't mind hugging the smaller back tightly.

Taehyung stiffened seeing Jungkook tear up and he turned Jimin to look at him, Jimin's features softened immediately looking over at him "Hey hey.. babe.. what's wrong?.." Jimin asked softly coming over to him, Jungkook took a shaky sigh "Now that I explained myself... I thought... you promised that I'd never lose you... when I found out you were leaving to Busan I broke down. My hyungs? With an exception of Namjoon and Jin hyung, They hate me now." Jungkook spoke up sadly and Jimin gasped lightly cupping his cheeks and wiping his tears.

"Awww babe, no.. no shh. I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry I just, you couldn't understand... I was so hurt... and then after ignoring everything about you I attempted to go to school... and.." Jungkook looked at him clearly pained seeing his eyes water as well "And what... ? What happened...?"  The singer asked watching the newly hair dyed boy, his throat burning with the urge to physically break down and cry "And.. your bitch, she.. she gripped my shirt and told me to stay away from you or I'll regret it majorly.

I told her she's just mad that you're showing interest in me.. and then the bitch shoved me against the locker and she said 'you think just because he gives you a hickie on your neck that he loves you?' And told me to watch my back because I've got what's coming to me."  Jimin spoke before he looked at his phone as his emotions overflowed.

  Taehyung's fist clenched before he's wrapping his arms around Jimin hugging him tightly, Jungkook felt his mood instantly darken and he clenched his jaw looking down at the floor before he looked up and kissed Jimin's forehead letting it linger "I'm so.. so sorry baby.. I'm so sorry, I should've been there. I should've protected you..." Jungkook closed his eyes feeling the anger take over him. "I.. am going to fuck her up." Jimin's eyes darted across the area to see his brother Jihyun clenching his jaw as he looked at Jungkook who seemed to formulate the same idea, Jimin slowly catching on shaking his head furiously.

"N-No. no. Okay? You're not doing this." Jimin said and Jihyun scoffed shaking his head before turning to his Eomma "Eomma, Tae. Keep Jimin here okay? Me and Kook here have some business to take care of." Jihyun said to his Eomma who looked at Jimin and nodded her head, Jimin on the other hand was refusing trying to push out of Taehyung's grasp "No! Jungkook please! You do not have to do anything!" Jimin pleaded looking at the both of them, Jungkook looked at Jihyun and then Jimin having placed his bags upstairs in Jimin's room.

He came over to Jimin cupping his cheeks to kiss his lips passionately wiping his tears away "Baby, I'm doing this. She's going down and so is anyone who's helping her." Jungkook said softly to Jimin who shook his head pleading with him to stay "Babe no! Please don't. Please! What if something happens to you?! Or you Jihyun? Don't you care about that at all?" Jimin asked looking at the both of them who looked down and shook their heads making him tense up "Jimin easy, easy. It's okay.." Taehyung said keeping his grip on Jungkook who nodded sympathetically to the smaller before he and Jihyun grabbed a bag and walked towards the front door.

Jimin struggled against Taehyung as he felt his phone chime a bunch of times and he reached down to open his phone, his skin paling on impact. Jungkook sensed this and instantly turned around running over to him as he took the phone reading the messages.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook said firmly as then there was a knock at the door, Jungkook looked at all of them and then he looked at Jihyun "Guys, you go upstairs

"What the fuck?" Jungkook said firmly as then there was a knock at the door, Jungkook looked at all of them and then he looked at Jihyun "Guys, you go upstairs. Jihyun, you open the door and I'll be just on the other side in case he tries ANYTHING, okay?" Jungkook said, the others nodded as Taehyung brought Jimin and his mom upstairs. Jihyun went towards the door and Jungkook got into position. He looked through the peephole and then he pulled the door open slowly "Yes? How can I help you?" He asked gently. "Excuse me kid, I was hoping you could help me. I'm looking for Park Jimin?" The boy said holding up a picture of what was indeed Jimin.

Jihyun nodded his head looking at the picture before biting his lip "Right, Jimin doesn't live here

Jihyun nodded his head looking at the picture before biting his lip "Right, Jimin doesn't live here. You came to the wrong house I'm sorry." Jihyun said closing the door, Jun stopped him from closing the door and then he pushed it open "Don't bullshit me. I know you're Jihyun Park, Making you his younger brother. Jimin, where the fuck are you? You can't hide from me forever." Jun yelled as he shoved past Jun causing Jungkook to move silently behind him.

Jimin trembled so hard that his hand accidentally knocked something over creating noise, Jun went upstairs towards that noise and that's when Jungkook lunges at him tackling him to the floor starting to punch him, they tussled on the floor as Jun kicked him off and he darted through the house to the backyard, Jungkook hot on his tracks. He spun around yielding a gun "You... you stupid bitch, you couldn't just let me keep the sex toy for myself? You just have to think you need  everyone's virginity on your dick huh?" Jungkook glared daggers into his face watching him

"You shouldn't talk what you don't know you stupid son of a Bitch ." Jungkook said watching him, Jimin looked over at Taehyung hearing the aggravated yelling "Oh please! You used Jisoo and JooE! You told them both you liked them and then you fucked them and dumped them! What makes you say you won't do the same thing with Jimin? Huh? That pretty slut is better off with me." Jungkook nodded his head before he didn't give a fuck anymore

  "Don't fucking talk about Jimin like that!" He said and he ran at Jun, there was an aggressive tussle before finally a gunshot was heard racking all Jimin's nerves causing him to collapse in an emotional mess unsure what happened, Taehyung and his mom immediately comforting him.