23 😔

Jimin walked into the dance studio with Byeongkwan and Sehyoon behind him in much need of a stress reliever, he wasn't even sure what or who to believe. He didn't even know what was happening or what to do, he just knew he wanted to dance. He needed to dance. He took a shaky breath as he saw others joining in the dance studio and he didn't even care anymore once the song started to play, his dancer took over and his stress diminished as he and his boys semi aggressively danced to Undercover by his boys group which is A.C.E. Nothing bothered him now.}

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who he'd let beat him in Mario Kart watching the bright smile appear on his face and he held in a breath as he received a message before seeing both his hyungs look up and he immediately looked neutral "Hey, Taehyungie hyung. I have to step out for a bit.. I'll be back. Will you be okay here with my hyungs?" He asked looked over at him seeing him analyze Hoseok and Yoongi before he let out a small sigh smiling at him "Yeah, I'll be okay with them. Go do whatever you need to do okay Jungkook. Be safe." Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled at him grabbing his keys and his shoes putting them on as he left the house going to his car, he put the car into ignition and drove to his destination.

He stepped out of the car a little while later and he hurried into the dance studio as it was raining and he saw Jimin with a huddle of people though they'd started leaving as he was heavily indulged in a dance session that Jungkook felt was strictly personal, He but his lip and watched him as he was perplexed not sure what to do. He heard the song come to an end watching Jimin and his friends stop dancing, he held in a gasp seeing his ginger turn his head to look at him as he was completely taken away by the way he looked so dominant dripping with sweat that matted his hair when Jungkook knew he wasn't. He blushed averting his gaze before he'd got another message and his heart pinged with hurt looking at the video attached, he stared at it in silence and he sighed seeing Jimin hug his friends goodbye narrowing his eyes in his direction.

"What's the matter with you Jungkook?" Jimin asked looking at him approaching him subtly, Jungkook took a breath unsure how to come about this so he met Jimin's eyes and he felt his jealousy take over which isn't what he wanted "Hyung, How close are you and Donghun Sunbae?" Jungkook asked looking to Jimin, Jimin's eyes widened at the question surprised he even thought to ask that. What the heck is that supposed to mean? "I'm not sure why you feel you should ask that. We're not that close but, even if we were he's just my friend.. Jungkook where's this coming from?" Jimin asked feeling his heart hurt with Jungkook uncertainty of his feelings "Really? I'd hope you're right... because this doesn't help your words..." Jungkook said softly flashing the phone in Jimin's direction, Jimin's eyes take in the video and his anger shoots through the roof.

"Funny that you bring that up because that isn't even sent from Yoongi. How would Yoongi have sent that to you if Yoongi is at my house with Taehyung and Hoseok hyung? And why would Yoongi doubt me? Actually you know what Jungkook," Jimin took a step back from him, his eyes watery and his anger through the roof. In that moment he just wanted to leave, he wanted to be anywhere but next to him. "Do whatever you want, I don't care anymore what you do. I won't care what you decide to do, don't call me." Jimin seethed as he was unable to stop his overflowing anger. "And while you're at it? Here, congratulations you just have to string me along like I mean something when I really don't? Leave me alone." Jimin yelled as he threw the note and pregnancy test at him storming out of the dance room into the rain.

Jungkook blinked looking around the empty dance room picking up the note and the pregnancy test looking back at the video and he put two and two together.

Oh god... Hyung.

Jungkook's eyes watered as he realized what he'd done. He punched the mirrored wall in devastation and ran outside the dance room into the rain, eventually losing track of Jimin all together unsure where he'd gone. He pulled his phone out dialing his number.

~20 minutes later~

Jimin let out an annoyed sigh as he stood in the rain with the umbrella pulling his phone out of his pocket seeing Jungkook's name and he debated on answering before he accepted the call "What? I told you not to call me." Jimin mumbled unbelievably mad at him, "Hyung... I.. I'm sorry..." Jungkook croaked as he started to sob, Jimin's emotions softened hearing him cry and his anger disappeared knowing he'd been hurt by Jimin's anger "Where are you? I'll come get you.." He said softly "I-I don't know where I am..." Jungkook cried softly and Jimin frowned.

"Tell me where you are and I'll come get you..." Jimin said again hearing a strained sob "I don't know where I am!" Jungkook cried and Jimin sighed sadly "Take a taxi here Jungkook, I'll wait for you... I'm in front of my house." Jimin said gently "O-Okay hyung." Jungkook responded, Jimin hung up standing outside in the rain with his umbrella waiting for Jungkook.

A few minutes later Jungkook arrives in a taxi with his car in tow, Jimin's heartbeat increases upon seeing Jungkook and he cries happy tears running and jumping into Jungkook's arms hugging him tightly, the bigger instantly reciprocating burying his face in the smaller's neck. "Jungkook- Ah! I'm so glad you're safe." Jimin said softly, tears pouring down his face. Jungkook held onto him tightly "Hyung... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have accused you, I should have believed you... I'm sorry." Jungkook cried and Jimin ran his fingers through his hair having already dropped the umbrella, they stayed in the rain embraced in each other's arms. Jungkook pulls his head up to meet Jimin's eyes and silence stirred between them.

Jungkook took a shaky breath and took the leap, he wanted to confess. He wanted to be the first. To actually say it. "Jimin, I... don't know how to say this, but it's been something that I feel like I need to get off my chest, Hyung I.. I think I love you.." Jungkook cried cupping the smaller's cheeks and Jimin's eyes widened while his face reddened and he smiled sadly "Jungkook, you big cry baby... I can't believe you.. you're using love to distract me from what you've done. You can't just tell me you love me and then expect me to forget the fucking pregnancy test, and the letters and the damn video that supposedly came from Yoongi. Do you think I'm stupid?Jimin asks catching Jungkook off guard and he knew he'd deserved some of this.

"Hyung, I-.." "I'm happy you're okay. But now that I know you're okay, please do not talk to me. I'm not happy with you. Whatever this is between us, let's stop it before we even get together." Jimin says and Jungkook sees the hurt in his eyes, his heart feeling like he'd been stabbed "But.. But hyung wait let me explain-" "I.. I don't think I want to let you explain, Jungkook. I'm going home, you can come collect your hyung's."

"Jimin, wait-" "No Jungkook. I can't. I can't. Just ... leave me alone." Jungkook feels the other half of his heart being ripped out of his chest watching Jimin leave in the pouring rain.