Chapter 13 🐯🐣🐰

Jungkook looked at Taehyung after him and Jimin laughed and what he said seeing him already staring and he winced under his intense gaze. "What is it Taehyung why are you staring at me so hard?" He asked as his fingers lightly gripped Jimin closer to him rubbing his arm in a silent way to ease his nerves, Jimin looked up at his best friend now thankful he cheered him up "You're not gonna just drop your feelings on Jimin and dip are you?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook exhaled a breath feeling a sting in his chest "You know what, Let's go somewhere and not think about this right now." Jungkook said averting the latter's gaze. Jimin slipped out from their intense stare down letting his curiosity get the best of him quietly going into the living room where the box was, he took a breath before opening it. His heart skipped a beat looking at what was inside; He now held a silver chain with bolts and a choker in his hands unsure how to respond.

"You do know that you just dodged the question right?" Taehyung asks looking at Jungkook seeing him looking around and he raised an eyebrow. "What is it? Why are you avoiding the questions?" "Where's Jimin?" Jungkook asked and they both looked at each other.

Fuck Jimin went to open the package.

"Jimin?... soulmate?.. you okay?" Taehyung asked looking at him as he came into the living room seeing him and he tensed staring down at the thing he was holding, "Jimin what... what did you do.." He asked softly, Jungkook came up behind Jimin and his fist clenched seeing the tag 'For the pretty boy who's in need of some discipline, should teach you a thing or two about thinking you can turn me down.' He took a breath before he wrapped his hands around it pulling it away from Jimin.

"Jimin, baby why did you open it...?" Taehyung asked trying to hide the fact he was thoroughly annoyed as he knelt down in front of Jimin "I-I don't know.. I just couldn't fight my curiosity.." Jimin mumbled, Taehyung nodded his head rubbing his arm supportively. Jungkook looked at the smaller boy's sad face and he ran his fingers through his hair before an idea popped into his head, he knelt down next to Jimin grasping his hands gently causing Jimin to look up at him slowly.

"Jimin, Look this is a crappy situation but I want you to relax because this will be handled later. But how... do you feel about video games?" Jungkook asked softly meeting his gaze "I love video games... why?" Jimin asked gently, Taehyung caught on instantly and his eyes widened looking between the two doing his best to contain his squeal. The singer took a breath preparing himself to not make a mess of his words "Jimin, how would you feel about being  my date to the Video Game arena?" Jungkook asked holding his breath as he anxiously awaited the Ginger's answer. Jimin's eyes widened and he smiled brightly "I would be thrilled... like really thrilled Jungkook.." Jimin responded blushing softly, Jungkook sighed in relief blushing in response and Taehyung squealed looking at the both of them.

"Cutest way to ask a person out." Taehyung said to Jungkook as they were making their way to the Game Arena, photographers sneaking pictures due to Jungkook's fame. he heard his phone ringing and he picked it up "Hi- Eomma Park? Hello Eomma What is it?" Jimin's eyes flicked to Taehyung immediately and he got up rushing over to him, Jungkook tilted his head before recognizing the 'Eomma Park' and he smiled softly knowing that's Jimin's mom. "Hi Taehyung baby. Where's my precious Jimin?" Came her delicate, mature mom voice through the phone "Jimin? He's right next to me. Would you like to speak with him?" Taehyung asked before seeing Jimin's expectant hopeful eyes.

"Yes I would actually, that's why I called. But I also wanted to tell you there's a family gathering coming up between my family and yours in the summer if you wanna come?" Taehyung's eyes widened at that and he smiled brightly "Of course Eomma! You know I wouldn't miss it for anything." Taehyung responded practically feeling the smile on the other end "I knew you'd be interested, I'm happy to hear it. We look forward to seeing you." She responded and Tae smiled meeting Jimin's eyes "Lovely talking to you Eomma, Here's Jimin." Taehyung said handing the phone to Jimin who's eyes lit up putting the phone to his ear.

"Eomma! Hi.." Jimin spoke softly into the phone "Hi baby! How are you?" Jimin instantly smiled at her soft inviting voice "What's up Eomma? I miss you so much.. you know that?" Jimin spoke softly as he walked along side Jungkook and Taehyung "I miss you too baby, what are you doing for the weekend coming up?" came her soft questioning tone and Jimin bit his lip "I... I work Friday. Why Eomma what's up?" The smaller asked as they approached the Gaming Arena and his eyes lit up noticing it was his childhood one, he shot Jungkook a look of mixed emotions "How about after you get work and you unwind you come through to Busan for our annual family event? We haven't seen each other in so long and I miss my Jiminie." She said softly.

Jimin's eyes watered and he held back the urge to cry at his Eomma's saddened voice, Jungkook noticed almost immediately and watched him with concern as they entered the Arena "I-I'll be there. I'll be there. I wouldn't miss it for the world, I love you Eomma. A million times I love you." Jimin responded without hesitation "Oh baby, I'm so happy. I hope you have someone in mind you want to bring?" Jimin's heart skipped a beat as he continued to fight the urge to cry knowing his Eomma missed him and how much he missed her cooking, her hugs, her kisses, her care, her singing.

Jimin hadn't realized just how important hearing Jungkook singing to him was until he realized that his mom used to do it to whenever he'd cry to make him feel better.

Jimin looked over at the latter to see him already looking at him and he let out a shaky breath taking in the intense concern written across his face.

The warmth in Jimin's chest intensified.

"I.. might, can I get back to you on that?" Jimin asked quietly, feeling his Eomma's smile through the phone. "Of course, it's just. You get rather lonely and I know you tend to roam at 2 am and I don't want to be asleep if something were to happen to you." She said concerned and Jimin nodded his head softly understanding his mothers concern "I'll definitely get back to you on that, okay Eomma? I love you... I love you I love you. Tell Appa I love him too." Jimin said feeling the lump in his throat tighten with the more he'd fought the tears.

"I love you too baby, and Appa will be happy to hear from you. Stay safe baby, and stay happy. I'll call you again to check in. Tell Taehyung I said thanks and to stay out of trouble." She said borderline stern and Jimin nodded his head though she couldn't see it "Yes Eomma, of course. Bye Eomma." Jimin tensed as she blew him a kiss through the phone and then it went silent, he blinked after a second and then gave Taehyung his phone back walking away. He needed to take a breather, he was emotional as he hadn't heard from his Eomma in over a couple of months but despite needing comfort he didn't want to drag down Jungkook's birthday evening.

Jungkook followed him with his eyes first picking up on Taehyung's emotions seeing his best friend walk off and he looked over at Taehyung wondering he'd walk off to.