Chapter 9~🐰🐣

Jungkook set the clothes aside for Jimin as he heard the shower water run, he hesitated before he took a pen and paper and wrote a note for him to read when he got out going into the living room to sit on the couch in front of the TV.}

Jimin stepped out of the shower turning the water off, his orange hair drooped down his face as he wrapped the towel around his waist stepping out of the bathroom. The smell of cucumber melon and cream drifted from him as he walked into Jungkook's room, his eyes scanned the beautiful blue styled curtains with blue designs and his golden plated color king sized bed. "Wow..." the ginger whispered in Awe before he spotted a pair of clothes neatly put on the bed and a card with his name on it.

He picked up the card as he read what's inside;

Jimin,
I left you some clothes. Yes they're mine, but I hope you don't mind. Between me and you I'm sure you'll look really cute in my bigger clothes. I'm sorry for spilling the Soju on you that wasn't my intention, when you're dressed come find me in the living room. I... I hope we can.. catch up and get closer.
Love, Jungkook.

Jimin's cheeks flushed red as he picked up the clothes seeing a big long shirt putting it on as it covered his entire body stopping at his knees and he put the boxers on stepping out of Jungkook's room slowly walking towards the living room seeing the singer on the couch, his fingers tentatively fidgeting with each other as he came to a halt by the couch before sitting next to him. The air around them in surreal, similar to when Jungkook blew out the candles on his birthday cake and made eye contact with Jimin.

Jungkook took a breath turning to look at Jimin, his breath caught in his throat looking at the smaller looking even smaller in his shirt and his eyes traveled down to his thick thighs sculpted nicely hanging over the side of the couch wondering how good it would feel to run his big fingers over them. Jungkook's eyes traveled to the dancer's bright eyes "Jimin... how do you feel now?" Jungkook asked gently taking in the wet strands of orange hair framing his beautiful face "I feel much better actually, the shower was very necessary." Jimin responded rubbing his hands against his knees. Jungkook nodded his head softly before he bit his lip "S-So... about earlier. We were interrupted when I was confessing to you about why I was the way I was towards you.." The singer started to say, his voice laced in nervousness and confidence as his hand finds the dancer's hand squeezing it gently. The ginger nodded his head in silence looking towards their hands.

Jungkook took a breath and looked at Jimin "Listen, I wanted to stick with my reputation. Straight cool kid who's a singer and doesn't care for people much. It was because I wanted to be what other people want me to be that I was so horrible to you Jimin.." The smaller tensed nodding his head gently at the words the singer was saying "I hung out with people who drank, and smoked. I even had friends who would play girls they were dating and I did it because I thought it was fun since my friends were doing it. I even knew that you had a crush on me, and seeing you in the coffee shop all these years hearing you laugh and seeing you smile with your friends I developed fondness over you. though I didn't want to admit for one second that I was maybe into you because I didn't want to upset my friends." He paused for a few seconds before continuing.

"To me when I was younger my reputation was everything, my bad influence friends were cool. But now that I'm thinking about it, I'm glad I pushed you away. I'm glad I ignored your feelings, I always saw your tweets and ignored them. The reason Jimin, is that I was in my rebellious stage. I didn't care about anything or anyone, I would've broke the adorable innocence that you are back then. Do you know how bad it was?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin who sat there slightly tearing up.

"Jimin, I would date girl after girl. Not caring about their romantic feelings because I didn't see them that way, I only dated them to build up the cool kid aspect everyone wanted me to be. I took a couple of girls at one time to a party and left when they'd found out they all had the same boyfriend. I'm glad I didn't let you fall in love with that version of me, Karma bit me in the ass because I met these two girls.... Jisoo, and JooE. They were both beautiful, I felt strongly for both of them. Would've probably done everything for them if they asked, but they.... they broke me and used me for my money. They both deprived me of my sanity and then left my life, I was gonna give up on life totally. it wasn't until my hyungs quite literally whipped me back in to shape... that I changed how I was."