Chapter Four🐰

Jimin waved to Byeongkwan and Sehyoon as he entered school putting his books in the locker "Hi Minnie!" Byeongkwan said with a smile, Jimin smiled at him "Hi Jimin!" Sehyoon said ruffling his ginger hair. Jimin smiled at both of them "Hey guys! How are you?" Jimin asked looking at both of them "I'm okay sweetie pie, what about you?" Byeongkwan asked looking at the ginger as they put their books away in the locker. "Jimin!" Taehyung called out running over to his best friend hugging him tightly, Jimin hugged him back tightly "Hi guys." Taehyung waved to Byeongkwan and Sehyoon who waved back with a smile.

"Hi Tae, why are you late today?" the smaller asked looking at Taehyung who blushed averting his gaze. Jimin raised an eyebrow looking at him "Well? What are you hiding?" the ginger asked watching his best friend, a nagging feeling about not knowing what he was hiding. Taehyung smiles shyly rubbing the back of his neck "N-Not here, please?" he whispered meeting the latter's eyes. Jimin smiled softly letting out a small sigh "Okay best friend but you're telling me later, let's go to class." Jimin said and Taehyung smiled at him hugging his shoulders as they walked, Jimin had a feeling today is going to be a good day.}

Jungkook woke up rubbing his eyes, he sat straight up in his bed groaning lightly as he held his head in his hands "My head hurts.." he mumbled softly "I didn't drink last night, did I?" He asked  himself "No you didn't Baby, you were crying until you fell asleep." Jungkook looked up to see Jin come into his room and he grimaced "Crying...? Oh yes out of anger, I don't know why they feel they have any right coming here. I cut them off which means no returning." Jungkook mumbled with a sigh, Jin nodded sympathetically hugging him.

"Since I never got to show you last night because things got hectic fast, do you want to see what I bought you back with me from my modeling?" Jin asked after they pulled away, the younger nodded his head eagerly watching his Hyung pull out a neatly wrapped gift "Here you go, open it. I saw it and I thought of you and I started missing you and I had to get it." Jin confesses and Jungkook smiles at him genuinely unwrapping the paper and opening the box, in it was a rare edition of Ariana Grande's album, post cards from everywhere he'd been, a brand new camera and an enveloped letter. Jungkook looked at the contents in awe picking up the letter that had beautiful red handwriting on it:

To my dearest Jungkook,
How are you doing? I'm writing you this as I have a break from my photography sessions. Are you having fun? I miss you, I miss holding my baby in my arms. I miss your bright doe eyes and your adorable smile, I miss the entirety that is you. You're not mine but I am the one raising you and paying for your meals and getting you up for school in the mornings. I'm so sorry I can't be there to comfort you about Jisoo and JooE. You don't deserve that and they don't deserve you, but I wanted to tell you that I love you and I'm here for you. And if my fatherly tuition is right, you've already met someone who is going to make you very happy. I wish you nothing but the best and I'll accept you any way you are, okay? Saranghaeyo Jungkookie, Hyung loves you. Oh and by the way, Happy Birthday bunny I'll see you in a couple weeks.

Love, your world wide handsome Hyung.

Jungkook looked up from the letter tearing up and he smiled at Jin "Happy birthday bunny, I already planned to come home. Timing worked out well." He said and Jungkook laughed softly hugging him "Thank you so much Hyung, I love it." the younger says gratefully, Jin smiles brushing through his hair hugging him back "You're welcome, How are you feeling? If you're out of it still you don't have to go to school." Jin said and Jungkook looked at him thinking about it "You know, st-.."

If I stay home I won't see Jimin today, I want to see Jimin.
No, you don't Jeon. You wouldn't want to see Jimin, you've known him for two years and never once wanted to be near him.
Actually, maybe I always did and never wanted to notice.