𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

Kairi's POV

I just got home from school and all I could think about is y/n I couldn't help it. I was going to text her but I was too nervous. Fuck kairi you've only known her forra day. I go check all my socials and as I'm scrolling through my insta I see that y/n posted *holy shit she is so beautiful* I thought.i commented on her post then ofc the boys saw what I commented.shit.

Fuckers😂😎

Mattia: bro kairi are you legit crushing on y/n
Alejandro: cmon bro answer we saw what you commented
Roshaun: kairi and y/n sitting in a tree.
Alvaro: KAIRI ANSWER!!

Kairi:fuck boys i think I like her

Mattia: YEH KAIRI BRO YOU GOTTA SHOOT UR SHOT
Alejandro: I swear if you break her heart ur dead
Roshaun: as I was saying k-i-s-s-i-n-g
Alvaro: I SHIPP

kairi:yo boys I gotta go someone's at the door
Read 4:15pm

"KAIRI ANSWER THE DOOR" "WHY DONT YOU GET IT MAIYA" we yelled "IM ON FACETIME" she replied "UGH FINE...IM COMING ONE SEC" as I opened up the door I was shocked
"K-kairi" oh shit what do I say,OH NO FUCK IM DEAD.i deadass slamed the door in her face.

❤︎
Y/n POV

Wow ok then kairi just slammed the door in my face. But I cant believe it he was my neighbour. I snap out of it and knock on the door again. He was bright red "s-sorry about that ummm what are you doing here y/n?" He asked "kai I'm your new neighbour" we both just stared at each for a while. Then I see the mini girl version of kairi come to the door. "Oh hi I'm maiya your the new neighbour right?" "Yeh I am and hi I'm y/n" she looked at me for a second "wow your really pretty" "aww thank you but have you seen yourself" she smiled at me and I looked at kai who just looks like he's lost in space "kai,kairi,KAI KAI" I yell "huh yeh babe" wait what did he call me.

❤︎
Kairis POV

I'm just standing at the door daydreaming while my sister and my now crush and neighbour just admire. All of a sudden I hear y/n calling my name and I quickly answer her not know what was going to come out of my mouth "huh yeh babe" omfg seriously kairi out of all the answers you pick that one you look at her she is bright red and smiling damn her smile can light up a whole room "baby can I come in" wait what shit say something kairi "yeh sure"

❤︎
Y/n POV

I felt my face go bright red and I smiled so I played along with it "baby can I come in" ok why tf did I just say that "yeh sure" I was relieved I thought he would say no but ok here we go "hey y/n I'm on FaceTime with my friend but I'll catch up with you later bye" "ok bye maiya" she went to her room and closed the door kairi grabbed my hand and took me to his room he closed the door and sat down on the bed "so um what do you want to do" honestly I wanna cuddle with him.no no catching feelings I quickly say "umm how bout a horror movie..it 2" omg your so dumb you get scared way to easy "yeh sure" he sets up the movie and he lays down on the bed he pats down on the spot next to him which means he wants me next to him so I lay down next to him....time passed mid movie this movie keeps getting scarier I jump. "Hey it's ok I'm here"he moves my hair out of my face and I just grin and lay my head down on him. Oh no I think I'm catching feelings.

❤︎

Kairis POV

I hear little snores she's asleep.oh wow even in her sleep she is adorable.i fall asleep on her as well. Oh no.
I wake up she's still asleep I can't help it anymore. I kissed her on the forehead grabbed my phone from the bed side table trying not to move a lot and I take a picture and post it on my spam acc but as soon as I took the picture and posted it she woke up. "Kai no pls" she begged me not to but I already did "fine then I'm posting the same thing on my spam too" "ok then" I smkired
Kai.bcican

^pretend it's you guys🥺😘Ale

🥺😘
Ale.hellno: ahem* whipped ahem*
^kai.bcican:stfu
tia.mat:bruh-
Aloe.vera:SHIP BITCH
^kai.bcican:😌
rosh.aun.a: ahem ship 🚢
Y/n..baddieplace: ew who dat weirdo..
^kai.bcican:dats u princess
Comments limited

❤︎
Y/n POV

I woke up on Kais chest while he was uploading a photo of me sleeping on him "kai no pls" I tried to beg him but he already posted it lol fine then ImmA post the same one as well. "Fine then I'm posting the same one on my spam too" "ok then" he smirked at me I could get lost in those eyes

Y/n..baddieplace

Ily⚡️🥺Comments disabled"Wait why that caption" shit ok um "well I do  love you so yeh" he looked at sharply "I love you too"hes leaning in closer and closer our lips touched woah it was like magic way better than any other kiss before we kiss me ...

Ily⚡️🥺
Comments disabled
"Wait why that caption" shit ok um "well I do  love you so yeh" he looked at sharply "I love you too"hes leaning in closer and closer our lips touched woah it was like magic way better than any other kiss before we kiss me passionately until I pulled away "wow" his eyes widened "what like good wow or bad wow" I laughed "good wow kai" at this point we were both blushing. But ofc like always I have to go bc it's too late "kai I have to go it's getting late" "no pls don't" he gave me puppy dog eyes and a pouty lip "kai pls my brother is probably getting worried" I said in a sad tone "aw ok just let me walk you out" "ok" we both got up and walked to the front door "goodnight kai" I kissed him on the cheek I felt him grab my arm "wait" he pulled me by the waist closer to him he game me a peck on the lips "that's better" he let's go "goodnight love" I blew him a kiss and went on my way home. Jake was already asleep he had work early in the morning, as I'm getting ready for bed I get a notification from insta.

Kairi added you to fuckers😂😎
Wtf ok let's see the chat
Mattia: omg hey y/n

Y/n: hi guys

Alejandro: hey bsf 😫
Kairi: wtf no I'm her bsf 😡
Alvaro: not after that pic you guys posted 😂😘
Mattia: oop-

Y/n:guys all of you are my bsf

Kairi:welp their goes my heart 💔
Mattia:😊
Alvaro: gn idiots
Alejandro: gn fuckers

Y/n: yeh imma head out too gn🙃
Read 12:01am
Ok sleep time *ding* guess not omg

Kairi.c added you on snap
Y/n.xs changed kairi.c name to kai❤️
Kai❤️ changed y/n.xs name to princess❤️
Kai❤️: goodnight my love
Princess❤️:goodnight my love😘
Kai❤️:hey are we walking to school tmrw??
Princess❤️:yes we are meet you at my place at 8:00
Kai❤️:ok
Read 12:15am
Wow ok this is moving way too fast.

1241 words