𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 22

Y/ns POV

"j-josh" i stuttered "hey babe, aren't you going to introduce me to your friend" he said winking at aliz. Aliz got up and slapped him i sat there in shock "DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN YOU MOTHER FUCKER WE BOTH HAVE BOYFRIENDS OK NOW SCOOT YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE" she yelled which causes the boys to run to us. Aliz sat next to me comforting me, she only knows what happed..josh stood there holding his cheek. "BABY WHAT HAPPENED, WHOS THIS" kairi said as he ran over with mattia and alvaro. "t-t-this is- " before i could even finish "i'm her boyfriend, josh" he said amusingly. "NO YOUR NOT JOSH SHUT UP" i look at kairi tears are in my eyes.

Kairis POV
what is happening? who is he? "y-y/n is this true" i said whilst looking in her eyes "no baby he's my ex i could never date him after what he done" she said as she almost starts crying. somethings up but right now she's my main priority (ugh i'm cheesy but that's cute asf) "bro please leave us" i say looking at him, "whatever, y/n i'll be back for you" he said looking at her then walking out. aliz gets up than i sit next to her and hug her...she's crying on my shoulder. "YO WE GOT FOO-what happened" ale says walking over with food as well as roshaun and robert, we pull apart. "girl are you ok, do i need to call out roshauna" roshaun says as he puts down the food. we all laugh and she reassures us that she's fine....even tho i know she's not. "welp you have us tho ok sis" ale says, she smiles and nods we all sit down and eat.

y/ns POV

after chick-fil-a
all the boys had gone home and obviously kairi is staying over because my brother has gone for 3 months (i forgot how long) we walk inside.. "baby i need a shower" "you know you can shower at my place whenever you please" i say smiling "haha ok bb i'll be down soon" he says whilst going upstairs. i decided to go live.

3....2....1. y/n.y/l/n is now live!

soon enough 1k people joined

y/n: hey guys how are y'all.

fan 1: are you and kairi still together.

y/n: yes me and kai are still together he is showering tho so he can't come down.

hater 2: bruh what's the big deal with her she's not even pretty

y/n: BAHAHAHAHHA ik i'm not pretty..i'm a beautiful motherfucker!!

fan: when are you going to post??

y/n: tomorrow ok i promise!

fan acc: can you do a screen shot pose for my edit?!?

y/n: omg sure boo!!

i do a couple of poses and answer more questions. but one of them stood out the most...

fan/kairi/y/n.: is it true that josh beat you up and tried to force you into drugs.??

i looked at the comment scared and said

y/n: oh shit hey guys i gotta go i have school tomorrow and i have to sleep love y'all see you guys soon.
you ended your live!
i laid back on the couch and thought about what josh did..

flashback.
"josh no please don't i'm sorry" i said as we was walking up to me about to hit me. "Y/N NO YOUR NOT SORRY YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE A BOY BEST FRIEND WITHOUT ME KNOWING" he yelled and hit me, that was two weeks into the relationship.